Post: Call of Duty World at War (Some Saves and Veteran Mode Tool)
04-16-2014, 12:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Goodbye NGU. Take care everyone. God bless.
Last edited by AlphaZ3ro_MKII ; 12-29-2016 at 01:35 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to AlphaZ3ro_MKII for this useful post:

Analeise, BigTrain, selvin santos, simmo_316, wakawaka21, yy26jet
04-16-2014, 01:03 AM #2
I forgot to add ... in case you're getting the error: MSVCR100.dll is missing

Here you go:

This didn't happen to me ... but just in case.

The following user thanked AlphaZ3ro_MKII for this useful post:

Analeise
05-02-2014, 03:24 AM #3
Nice ^^
Last edited by Analeise ; 05-02-2014 at 03:55 AM.
05-02-2014, 10:24 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by MKII View Post
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------

BEAT THE GAME ONCE BEFORE DOING THIS (To make it look legit). Pick RECRUIT to make it super easy on yourself.

Some saves I had in my old thumb drive. Enjoy:

Grave Robber (All Death Cards except for one) - It's in the first mission level. Not hard to find at all.

Kamikaze - Plant the explosions and head to the end. It's not hard lol. Just saved you time of doing it.

Ruthless - You're at the final point of that level. Hop on the tank and kill more than 15 Nazis.

Sum of All Zeros - You are at the final checkpoint within this level. I was able to shoot down 21. Good luck with the rest. Fyi: I have seen people (on youtube and other websites) with 16-20 shot down and still get 45 in the end. I think 21 is pretty good. Some youtube guy was able to get 25 at this part, but I think he got really lucky lol. Change the settings if needed. I was able to shoot down 52 at the end with the settings I have.

Not in the saves but good info and easy to do:

Purple Heart - On veteran, die over 20 times (within the same mission), simply done by running into enemies and letting them kill you.

Rough Economy - I got the trophy when you are attacking Shuri Castle (the last level with the Americans). When you first start, pick up the sniper weapon. After the beginning fight, you are going to head into a Japanese tunnel. As you're walking slowly ... you're going to notice that there is a room full of Japanese soldiers. TWO are planning something and ONE is walking back and forth. If you line it up just right, you'll get 3 kills with one shot. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------

VETERAN MODE TOOL:

In the second link, there is the COD5 Save editor. I did not make the program! There is a READ file that explains how to make it work. There is also a video in there too.

**** You will beat Veteran mode super easy with this tool. ****

It's not hard to use and I added some things in the READ file to make things a bit easier. Enjoy! Extra notes:

Note 1: Try to do this in one full day. Why? = I played the first mission on Veteran. Beat it. Got the trophy. Sweet! However, I saved and quit ... then re-started the next day. I notice that even with the USB thumb drive on the right side, the hack mod options were gone. I had to re-do the whole hack process and start again from the first level. I was lucky to just do the first one ... but in case anyone wanted to take their time with it and do it every other day. You can ... but you will just have to re-do the save hack again and again. Just FYI info. Try doing it early in the
morning on a day off lol. ALSO ... It takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes to beat a level legit on Veteran mode. Some
may take 2 hours (like the last four missions). So my advice is to beat a mission, and watch something on tv / youtube lol. Obviously if you want to beat the whole game within 1 hour (which doesn't make it look real and impossible), then do what you want. Just a recommendation.

Note 2: If you're having problems passing a certain point. Don't restart your mission / system. Example: Mission 2
(Little Resistance). You have to call in the rocket strike first, then use God Mode. At the end when you have to call in
the rockets again ... you will notice that you will turn God Mode on and off over and over again. Do Not Panic lol. Turn off God Mode and press Start and go to options. While you're at options, just press O twice. Then you'll notice that you'llbe able to use the rockets again. ALSO ... Try to not knife at all during the story by the way. You will do the noclip hack if you do. Just avoid it. It ruined one of my missions once.

Nice work man... I platted this game legit back before I knew what hacking game saves was and OMFG was it a bitch at some points.
01-06-2015, 05:52 AM #5
Is it possible to simply hex edit the number of zeros killed so we load the save and get 44 zeros dead already? I tried it but I only managed to find the screen text, not the actual in game kill count address.
01-06-2015, 08:23 AM #6
Great work Man

Thank you so much
01-06-2015, 04:47 PM #7
Originally posted by DiscLockContent View Post
Is it possible to simply hex edit the number of zeros killed so we load the save and get 44 zeros dead already? I tried it but I only managed to find the screen text, not the actual in game kill count address.

Hmmmm. I don't think there is a way to hex the zeros count. If there is, I would have used it a loooong time ago lol ... but I did upload my 28 zeros down save. Give that a try. Getting over 45 shouldn't be too hard on that save. Enjoy.
01-06-2015, 07:32 PM #8
What's annoying about the save data is that no 2 SAVEGAME.SVG have the same format, they seems to save the game in a log style file so the orders of the lines are always different. Otherwise I could have easily replay that section 3~4 times and compare the addresses to find the kill count location.
Last edited by DiscLockContent ; 01-07-2015 at 06:50 AM.
03-04-2015, 02:31 AM #9
BoBKiD
Save Point
The game keeps freezing at the intro logos if I use the modded save.

Is this save working on OFW or does it need CFW?
03-05-2015, 11:18 AM #10
can anyone confirm that the online trophies work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo