04-17-2014, 03:50 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:47 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, Red, articuno77, AS6686, Autoesclavo, beachguy26, BigTrain, bullza, DuffyDuck, FaPex, Ficcanasone, GamerMega, ggzhang, HardyHarHarMatey, heartagram_62, Hellstenen, Iseppina, jack7777, Janusz, jasonhh, JOHNTWOK, KarbonItami, krokobil, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, maDzy0, manik98, Mnemonic7, nemnem32, oldcp65, PameDLS, parry555, Patrosaurus, pladude16, Platinumpt, Plexor, kankuro33, RealResidentWeevil, Rich Davies, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, User451687468100, SHAkA, SirDawg, Sirprizer, spaye, spookcentral, srandys74, T1000peX, tdgfh2, THX-1138, TrophyHunterCat, tsubasa, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, WildChip, xSOADx, yy26jet, ZAEK_DD, zaibustor
06-27-2015, 07:28 AM #20
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sandro198510 View Post
Thanx for the hard work. Sadly I had the freezing thing so no Platinum for me with this one. Only 82%.
But it helped me a lot.

Is there a way to fix this freezing issues?

Which trophies freezies you? Mark1 said that if it happens try to use his save for 98% and try it again
07-01-2015, 09:57 AM #21
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Which trophies freezies you? Mark1 said that if it happens try to use his save for 98% and try it again

The games freezes while entering the raiders hub.
But got platinum already thanx to the other savegame here on the site.
07-01-2015, 12:49 PM #22
klycik
Vault dweller

Could you give me a link for saves you used?
08-14-2015, 05:49 PM #23
these saves dont work for ofw. everytime the game loads to the hub, it freezes
08-14-2015, 09:20 PM #24
klycik
Vault dweller
I've tried do some trophies (story) and every works fine;-)
10-06-2015, 12:16 PM #25
klycik
Vault dweller

Which saves you used?
10-08-2015, 08:20 AM #26
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Hi I have a question..in save3 - Bonus Level + Creator Levels + more - you ,need to finish hangar mission in Raiders Hub..but it doesn't work somehow it throws me away and have only replay story (after the Ark)and replay treasure level desert dash can you help me?
10-12-2015, 09:38 PM #27
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hi I have a question..in save3 - Bonus Level + Creator Levels + more - you ,need to finish hangar mission in Raiders Hub..but it doesn't work somehow it throws me away and have only replay story (after the Ark)and replay treasure level desert dash can you help me?

I don't understand what you mean?
10-13-2015, 05:55 AM #28
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I don't understand what you mean?

It was the last super level in Raiders Hub..when I continue the story you are in front of hangar entrance with Belloq and want to start the last level i Raiders Of Lost Ark..so it doesn't work :( becouse it throws me away..from hangar..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo