05-02-2014, 06:20 PM #1
Taykishi
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I just made a save for Minecraft PS3, that let you get the Platinum Trophy in less than an hour. Just follow the guide bellow and you should get it just right. And if you have two controls or you are with somebody else playing it should be helpful for getting the trophy "Sniper Duel" and that I will explain it in the guide.
You need to accomplish at least half of the tutorial for the save to work and don't freeze the game.- Thanks to Kojiaque for the tip

Digital Versions:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Converted by Kleio NGU

Disc Versions:

First thing first. Remember to start it in NORMAL. You don't need to resign it is already open for any PS3, and second in the game when you start the save a warning will appear and it will say that it was in creative and trophies will disable just ignore that and press "ok" and after that another warning will pop saying that the save is from another user and trophies will disable and again just press "ok" and it should start.

Another thing, trophy will pop like 5 second late.

Guide:

1. When you appear just break the wood block in front of you with your fist. Trophy "Getting Wood"
2. Press Triangle now get out. Press Square and craft some planks and with the planks build a crafting table. Trophies "Taking Inventory" and "Benchmarking"
3. Now go to the big chest behind you and take everything. Press triangle and drop the blaze rod and pick it up again. Trophy "Into Fire"
4. Now go to the crafting table and craft 12 sticks (Just hit it 4 times and you should get them), now craft one of every wood tool (Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword). Don't leave yet and wait for trophies to pop. Trophies "Time To Mine!", "Time To Farm!", "Time To Strike" and "MOAR Tools".
5. Now Stay in the crafting table and build a furnace and a enchantment table. Trophies "Hot Topic" and "Enchanter"
6. Now go and make one bread and one cake. Trophies "Bake Bread" and "The Lie"
7. Now go and build a dispenser, Stone Pickaxe and a Iron Pickaxe. Trophies "Dispence With This" and "Getting ab Upgrade"
8. Get out of the crafting table and put some where the furnace and put the iron ore to smelt. When you wait for it go to the Brewing Stand and put the 2 bottle of water. Now wait for the to thing to be done take then and trophies pop. Trophies "Acquire Hardware" and "Local Brewery"
9. Now with your iron Pickaxe go and mine the dimond ore block that was next to the wood block. Trophy "DIAMONDS!"
10. Go the small chest just in the front and take the obsidian block and the Flint and Steel. Put the obsidian block next to the other obsidian block that is in the ground and use the Flint and Steel to open the portal. Trophy "Into The Nether"
11. Now go to your back where the wolves are and give the bones that should be in your inventory. Trophy "Leader Of The Pack"
12. Kill any monster close by. Trophy "Monster Hunter"
13. Look in the sky until you find a floor go where it is and climb it trough the ladder. when you are up there you will see a small chest and put in there anything you don't need. And take the carrot on a stick and the saddle.
14. Now open the fence gate and put the saddle to the pig and hop on and with the carrot on a stick guide him to the other fence gate and jump off. (Be sure to have full health if you don't wanna die. Trophy "When Pigs Fly"
15. Now kill some cows close by and you should get some leather. Trophy "Cow Tipper"
16. Go to the chest were the obsidian block was and take the diamond sword and diamond pickaxe. Go to the front part of the big stone square and you will see a Ghast when he spits a fireball just reflect it to him with the sword (hit the fireball with the sword) until you kill it. Trophy "Return to Sender"
17. Go to water pool close to the wolves and in that chest take the fishing rod and fish there. When you get the fish go to the furnace and cook it. Trophy "Delicious Fish"
18. Go to a rail. You has to be a little fast here, put the minecart in the rail and hop in before it goes. (Hit L2 twice) just go to one end to another without stopping and you should get the trophy. Trophy "On A Rail"
19. Get of the minecart. And this is the part you need a friend. Close to the wolves there is a small chest with arrows ans some spawning eggs just take the spawn skeleton egg and spawn it in the small room next to the chest. The friend or the other player stay close to the skeleton until the other guy shoot the skeleton from the other side (just follow the glowstone and you will see a sign that will tell you from where to shoot) and the friend have to stay there because the skeleton disappear if the player is far away. Trophy "Sniper Duel"
20. Now be sure to take the Bow and arrow. Jump to the end portal and when you appear just keep running forward untill you see the ender dragon. Just shoot him one arrow and you kill him. Now just go to where he stand and with the diamond pickaxe break one of the block and jump into the black space (the portal). And now you should see the credits. Trophies "The End?", "The End." and "Awarded All Trophies"

And that's all. Hope it help you guys. =D
Last edited by Taykishi ; 09-30-2014 at 07:19 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to Taykishi for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Analeise, Anh25, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, YouAppreciateMe, CUZIN, dart_driver, Desy_G, ElMister01, Gamer Brasil, HUYI82, IIBSDII, Isaac Clarke, JamesDRobbins, jedt, jennimayfgr, JimmyHACK, john connor 84, Jordan G., KateUpton22, KingSwitchY, Kojiaque, LaughTracks, Leonrpg, Lunieizsicc, magiks33, Matthew110, mont266, NewRodin, Nick21, NuclearArmpit, Padavona, PenguinArctic, poetic410, prototye76, Red_Mane, renshu333, Rex Evil, Riften, SecAnswer, setsae, simmo_316, Stereolab, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, Unstopbole Mods, Westers, WillDemon, WishMasterZero, wolfteam1218, xXNoisiaXx, zlax7

The following user groaned Taykishi for this awful post:

GJx
05-21-2014, 06:03 AM #38
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but from the start screen I have "this saves new world" a world I created, and the tutorial world but it still freezes. I am using the disc version of the game, and the save he uploaded, when I tried to use the digital by renaming it as you suggested the file shows corrupted and I rebuilt it using Brutforce, if anyone else has gotten the Disc version to work with either save pls explain what you did or what you think I may be doing wrong
05-21-2014, 09:22 AM #39
Had My Ps3 Freeze On Me 15 Times In A Row If Anyone Can Explain In Full Would Be Most Greatful
05-21-2014, 09:31 PM #40
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ShedManDan View Post
Had My Ps3 Freeze On Me 15 Times In A Row If Anyone Can Explain In Full Would Be Most Greatful

You created your own normal save first and then added this as a second one right?
05-21-2014, 09:41 PM #41
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Does the disc version have a separate trophy list?
05-22-2014, 02:40 AM #42
i just converted the digital usa one to the eu disc version after that it worked and got the plat in 30mins many thanks for help
Last edited by ShedManDan ; 05-22-2014 at 06:32 AM.
05-22-2014, 07:46 PM #43
disave
Gobble
Hey taykishi.. if i email or post my main world could/would you resign for any ps3 for me.. i use bruteforce and cant seem to resign minecraft saves. im playing on a new account now is why i ask. btw great save.. fast and easy.
05-22-2014, 09:54 PM #44
Taykishi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by disave View Post
Hey taykishi.. if i email or post my main world could/would you resign for any ps3 for me.. i use bruteforce and cant seem to resign minecraft saves. im playing on a new account now is why i ask. btw great save.. fast and easy.

Sure do it.
05-22-2014, 09:56 PM #45
Taykishi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Does the disc version have a separate trophy list?

I don't think so.
05-22-2014, 09:56 PM #46
Taykishi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ShedManDan View Post
i just converted the digital usa one to the eu disc version after that it worked and got the plat in 30mins many thanks for help

No problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo