05-31-2014, 11:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU-ers![/COLOR]

Here is my another save set. In the story progress i made a save point at the last boss fight against ''Awesome faceark Kahn'' with both story lines, Mortal Kombat and DC Universe. Complete them both and you'll get 3 trophies:

''Worlds Remade'' (Bronze, for MK side)
''Universe Reborn'' (Bronze, for DC side)
''The Ultimate Evil'' (Gold, for winning last fight with both sides)

Next part of save is arcade progress, it's already done with every character except ''Shao Kahn'' (MK character) and ''Awesome facearksied'' (DC Character). You can choose this two fighters by pressing R1 at the fighter selection screen. Finishing arcade mode with both of them will give you 4 trophies:

''Mortal Kombat Champion'' (Bronze, finish arcade with a MK character),
''MK Arcade Champion'' (Silver, complete arcade with every MK character)
''Super Hero'' (Bronze, finish arcade with a DC character)
''Awesome faceC Arcade Champion'' (Silver, complete arcade with every DC character)

After you're done with that, pick any fighter for performing ''Fatality'' or ''Heroic Brutality'', i have done it with every single character so ''The Finisher'' (Gold) trophy should pop up right after performing it for your first time.

Depending on the number of rounds, when you empty your opponet's health bar down to zero it should say 'FINISH HIM/HER' then its time to enter special button combination... You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set (EU only) Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Works with every EU account! If your game has different region simply use bruteforce to resign.

--------------------------------------------------> NEW <-------------------------------------------------
Just another save for getting ''Combo Challenges'' (Hardest part of the game in my opinion), it's not my save, thanks goes to ''hamoodi'' who sent it to me.
(EU only) Download:[/COLOR] You must login or register to view this content.

Good luck and have fun! Smile[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Last edited by Oo_SKYLINE_oO ; 08-06-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Added Combo Challenges

The following 13 users say thank you to Oo_SKYLINE_oO for this useful post:

BASIA2001, BigTrain, Black Mage, bttf1981, Dannyman, JayV84, keeks7, Masc, NuclearArmpit, reptil-1997, Sirprizer, wolfteam1218, xBIG_RABx

The following user groaned Oo_SKYLINE_oO for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-03-2014, 11:04 AM #20
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by oO View Post
I'll boost online with you, tell me when you're free...

PSN:black2099 Free anytime ...
06-03-2014, 03:51 PM #21
TheIye
Haxor!
awesome
06-03-2014, 05:56 PM #22
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
PSN:black2099 Free anytime ...

Alright, i've sent u a friend request on PSN.
06-13-2014, 08:14 PM #23
qas123
Haxor!
decryption key Please for download ?

Edit: Never mind i did myself played both stories myself
Last edited by qas123 ; 06-15-2014 at 05:01 PM.
02-06-2015, 12:25 AM #24
I put the savedata Combo Challenges but no trophies pop :( I can help I have q do to pop
02-06-2015, 12:39 AM #25
I put the savedata Combo Challenges but no trophies pop :( I can help I have q do to pop
04-05-2015, 11:21 AM #26
DeadlyMaddawg31
NextGenUpdate Elite
Is the servers still up for this game
04-05-2015, 11:38 AM #27
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
No they closed them
01-06-2017, 04:04 AM #28
Death_Adder
Save Point
Hey, does anybody know how to make the combo challenge trophies work, i tried everything but no trophy

Edit: Nevermind, got it!
Last edited by Death_Adder ; 01-14-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo