06-06-2014, 10:01 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some trophy saves I done so far.

Serious Beginner, Serious Sam, Are you Serious!? You must login or register to view this content.

Serious Run & Co-op Beginner Just beat the final boss again like last time and both will unlocked.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copy these files to your PS3 and do the following below to unlock these trophies. You must login or register to view this content.

Ophthalmologist Only Do It Once.

Cardiac Surgeon Only Do It Once.

Chiropractor Only Do It Once.

Kleer Wrestler Only Do It Once.

Bug Hunt Only Do It Once

Arachnophobia Only Do It Once.

Scorpion Slayer Only Do It Once.

Load Of Scrap Weaken him and run up to him and press square to pull his head off for It to unlock.

Trick Shot Just kick a guy with the shotguns or machine gun guys. And while they are In the air quickly kill one with the shotgun to unlock the trophy.

Useful Trophy The guys with the one eye just pull his eye out. And throw It at the other bad guy to kill him and It should unlock.

Berserker Just get your sledgehammer and start sprinting around killing the bad guys and It should unlock.

Chain Explosion Just get the kamikazes In a group and kill one and It should unlock.

Kung-fu Fighter This will unlock as soon as you do only do It once trophies.

Apprentice Egyptologist & Master Egyptologist Just find one tablet and both will unlock.

Up Close and Personal Only Do It Once.

Bone Crusher Only Do It Once.

Look, its a secret & Top Secret Find any secret and both should unlock.

Classic Outfit Should unlock from the start I think.

Co-op Beginner I think that unlocks when a level Is complete but can't remember.

Headsman You need to do this In co-op.

The rest should be easy to do. The doorman should wear a suit Is a trophy bug and will not unlock. The dev Is going to fix this trophy bug In a patch but I don't know when thought.

I think I've done everything In this game now. And I hope It helps everybody out enjoy Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 06-10-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: New Save And A Small Trophy Guide.

The following 16 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

19willy74, BASIA2001, cRaCk_, Greener04, hallofinjustice, Ironseven7, manik98, mark1, ryu2050, saucisse, SHAkA, srandys74, Tom2795, Voodoo_Gen, Wasatio, xSOADx
08-03-2018, 03:18 PM #29
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Free on PS PLUS for August 2018
10-03-2018, 04:59 PM #30
Worked perfectly, thanks alot!
04-20-2020, 10:19 AM #31
will it work if i just copy saves on my ps3 or do i need to do anything prior to this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo