THREAD: Bulletstorm - Skillshots
  1. 06-07-2014, 08:47 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
    Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:54 PM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard. For This Useful Post:

    , , , ,

  3. 06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Andyman88 View Post
    it works thanks so much!! will u upload a save in very hard mode?


    What I uploaded was a platinum save, I don't know if it will work but try completing a mission and see what happens?
  4. 06-10-2014, 07:37 PM
    porter111's Avatar
    porter111
    Save Point
    porter111's Avatar
    porter111
    Save Point
    7
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    it's me again! did anyone test if it is possible to bling online trophies like the 200 team-challenges and the highest level? had no chance to test yet :(
  5. 06-11-2014, 03:24 PM
    Andyman88's Avatar
    Andyman88
    I am error
    Andyman88's Avatar
    Andyman88
    I am error
    71
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Feb 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What I uploaded was a platinum save, I don't know if it will work but try completing a mission and see what happens?


    i'll try thanks
  6. 06-12-2014, 07:41 AM
    Rcoupe's Avatar
    Rcoupe
    Do a barrel roll!
    Rcoupe's Avatar
    Rcoupe
    Do a barrel roll!
    164
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by porter111 View Post
    it's me again! did anyone test if it is possible to bling online trophies like the 200 team-challenges and the highest level? had no chance to test yet :(


    OK -- online trophies are SERVER based so it is unpossible to get trophies with save + sometimes online level system resets to 0...
  7. The Following User Thanked Rcoupe For This Useful Post:


  8. 06-12-2014, 12:13 PM
    porter111's Avatar
    porter111
    Save Point
    porter111's Avatar
    porter111
    Save Point
    7
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Rcoupe View Post
    OK -- online trophies are SERVER based so it is unpossible to get trophies with save + sometimes online level system resets to 0...


    well this is sad news! okay then, ill try it the legit way then, hoping no server bug will kill my online-level :(
  9. 06-12-2014, 12:41 PM
    Rcoupe's Avatar
    Rcoupe
    Do a barrel roll!
    Rcoupe's Avatar
    Rcoupe
    Do a barrel roll!
    164
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by porter111 View Post
    well this is sad news! okay then, ill try it the legit way then, hoping no server bug will kill my online-level :(


    When i tray to get to lv.65 online server reset my lv. 38 back to 0.... OK i sead - will tray again, and i get to lv. 32 and then i quit for good, there are many players theat dont know basics of TEAM work Winky Winky
  10. 06-12-2014, 03:12 PM
    Andyman88's Avatar
    Andyman88
    I am error
    Andyman88's Avatar
    Andyman88
    I am error
    71
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Feb 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What I uploaded was a platinum save, I don't know if it will work but try completing a mission and see what happens?


    i finished a mission and trophy for very hard pops up! also to all of the robots, and swarms. just kill one of them. thanks again
  11. 06-12-2014, 10:19 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Andyman88 View Post
    i finished a mission and trophy for very hard pops up! also to all of the robots, and swarms. just kill one of them. thanks again


    That's good news, no problem.