06-11-2014, 02:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I have completed the game with all trophies this morning.
So i thought i could upload my Platinum Savegame.

The Savegame is almost at the end of the game so you can still earn a couple of trophies. (I tested the save with my second account).

The Trophies are:

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Iron Chef – Download Save 1: Cook five types of food (Just cook anything at the oven)
2. Coffee Aficionado – Download Save 1: Brew three cups of coffee. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)
3. Candyman – Download Save 1: Eat one fruit drop per day (Eat one, save etc. until trophy pops)
4. Communicator – Download Save 1: After you have completed the game, start a new game and talk to the Man who wears a box five times until he says drink the coffee.
5. Detective - Download Save 1: Read a diary page
6. Gamer – Download Save 1: Go to the kitchen and play ESP
7. Muso – Download Save 1: Go to the kitchen and listen to music with the Music Player
8. Companion – Download Savew 1: Talk to the Sleepy Cat five times
9. Friend To the Flora - Download Save 1: Leave your Appartment and to the right is Chuck a Plant press X to give "him" the water.
10. Pet Lover – Download Save 1: If you have managed to get the cat to your appartment talk with her five times.
11. Patient – Download Save 1: Just go to the final boss and run from left to right avoid her attacks and after a while she will leave on her own.
12. Soda Aficionado – Download Save 1: Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your regular Soda here. Drink it.
13. Nobleman - Download Save 3: go to Appartment 202 and use the ham with the meat hook.
14. Gourmet Chef - Download Save 4: Go to the Kitchen and cook the ham, after it combine Ham + Pickels.

15. Paranoid - Download Save 5: Leave your Appartment, Go left through the doors, Down the stairs, through the left double door, follow the hallway till you reach the final door on the right, down the stairs, through the right door, go through the brown door right next to the electronic sign, follow the hallway till you see a yellow/brownish door go through it and shoot the "thing".

16. Fearless – Download Save 6: Enter the mirror in your Appartment, follow the right path trough the door. On the left side is the elevator. Turn off your light and call it. The Daddy will come and chase you. Use a video guide to escape!

17. Schizophrenic - Download Save 7: Leave your Appartment through the window, go right till you see a house with smashed windows and a open black entrance. Then admit that you know him.

18. Fusion Chef - Download Save 1: (just combine the sliced cheese with the cheese crackers (7x) and combine your rice pudding with the fruit salad. this is enough to get the trophy. Thanks to Hellx for the reminder.)

19. Fast Food Chef – Download Save 1: Just eat the Ultimate Hamburger
20. Fine Diner – Download Save 1: Eat something
21. Barista – Download Save 1: Brew three cups of espresso. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)

22. Friend To The Fellow Man - Download Save 1: Leave your Appartment and go to Appartment 204 inside Appartment 204 look for the Director and give him all the comics.

23. Friend To The Fauna – Download Save 1: If you gave the director all your comic books you will recieve 5 boxes of cat food. Give those boxes to the cat. Take a Guide for the exact locations of the cat.

24. New Man – Download Save 1: (Dont adopt the cat),Just go to the hospital, pick up the note and enter the last room on the left. It pops with Pacifist if you have managed to not shot anything.

25. Soda Jerk Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your Mexican Soda here. Drink it.

26. Peaceful Man – Download Save 1: Complete the game with the save first than start a new game. Instead of givin Chie the old doll, give her your Sleepy Cat Doll. The Game ends here.

27. Grounded - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game

28. Expert - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game

29. Old Man - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game (dont consume any items)

30. Demolished Man - Download Save 8: Drink the three milk bottles (dont heal yourself after it), consume the three red pills then go to the hospital and complete the game.

31. Friend To The Sick - Download Save 8 Leave your Appartment go to the Gun Shop and give Hank the 5 Health Drinks. (Do this during the Old Man Run since it would destroy your possibility to obtain the Red one)

32. Green Dreamer - Download Save 1: (take 5 green pills and go to bed after each swallowed pill. you can carry 3 at once, after you run out of pills get some in your bath room. the conversation can be done with no order, thanks to hellx for the reminder!)

33. Blue Dreamer - Download Save 1 (same instruction as with green dreamer, but take instead the green pills the blue ones, thanks to hellx for the reminder!)

34. Pacifist - Download Save 1: After you've ecountered the mother, you will recieve the code for the hospital. Go there and complete the game.

35. Wise Man - Download Save 2: Go straight to the Hospital, open the door with the cat logo on it, freeze 2x Sodas and the Mexican Soda.
Go out to the Double Door, drink both sodas and the Mexican, eat the Ultimate Hamburger.

36. Antagonist - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and beat the game. (Dont use any flare or meat, you wont have to since no enemy is alive)

Now you will be able to enter the door.

Save: You must login or register to view this content.
Save 2 "White Ending": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 3 "Nobleman": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 4: "Gourmet Chef": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 5: "Paranoid": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 6: "Fearless": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 7: "Schizophrenic" You must login or register to view this content.
Save 8: "Grounded, Antagonist, Expert, Blue Ending, Red Ending, Friend to the Sick" You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Grounded, Antagonist, Expert, Blue Ending, Red Ending, Friend to the Sick TROPHY SAVE Uploaded

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

Just in case the saves from the first post might get deleted, here is my backup. The archive contains all eight files from this saveset. Each of them is tagged properly.
Last edited by KenpachiNix ; 06-13-2014 at 05:14 PM.

The following 91 users say thank you to KenpachiNix for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Agamakus, Andyman88, atari, azizX, BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, Bronhatelo, Captain Harlock, Carbonox35, coma199402, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, Danilo Maurici, DJR_Supreme, Dojo67, Ember2012, freerew, gogeta62, GYNOUGH, habolo96, hallofinjustice, Hellstenen, hellx, in4x, Isaac Clarke, Isanta, JakeRobles, Jaytech, Jb90, jedt, jomy, KarbonItami, kchij, KingSwitchY, krustytoe, L-Griever, Lemons, Lone_Inferno, Lotha123, mark1, mawax, mexi001, Mnemonic7, MoiraBurton, Mr.Monster, TheChosenOne, NeeoSanders, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, Omega_17, OptimusSonic, panos0000, PapaHacks, Pferd, Plathunter8, poetic410, RageSoul51, rencas, reptil-1997, Rex Evil, sagittarus, saucisse, scarfac, scienide, User451687468100, SHAkA, simmo_316, skruff, thebestplayer, thebigTZ, turko2006, Ungahs, vitalij, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, wolfteam1218, xBIG_RABx, xorissao, xSOADx, yukina_yue, Zero4ph
06-13-2014, 09:54 PM #47
turko2006
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for the save but... How resigned the savedata with Bruteforce?, do not give me the option to rebuild.
I have Director´s Cut Digital Version.
Can you help me?
You can upload it to Xploder?
Thanks from Spain.
Last edited by turko2006 ; 06-13-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: mejora
06-13-2014, 10:18 PM #48
Originally posted by turko2006 View Post
Thanks for the save but... How resigned the savedata with Bruteforce?, do not give me the option to rebuild.
Can you help me?
Thanks from Spain.

Just use KG Save Resigner,no need for xploder.
06-14-2014, 12:12 AM #49
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Can you help me?
Thanks from Spain.

Right click of the Save, than bruteforce. Now you can rebuild the save.

The following user thanked reptil-1997 for this useful post:

turko2006
06-14-2014, 12:54 AM #50
hellx
Haxor!
hell yeah Smile a very nice platinum save with your (very much appreciated) work!

Thank you very very much bro! I'm glad to contribute my 2 cents to help you with Smile
06-14-2014, 03:09 AM #51
I tried this with BruteForce and it's showing as undecryptable. How do you resign the saves?
06-14-2014, 08:09 AM #52
I couldn't resign with Bruteforce either.
I used KG. with that tool it worked.
06-14-2014, 09:00 AM #53
hellx
Haxor!
bsd works just fine, had no problem with resigning..

kenpachi, could you help me with the white ending? i did all you said in the guide. i opened the double-door and now i'm fleeing from "her" what to do next? i get all the time the green pill :/

kannst du mir mit dem weißen ende helfen? ich hab alles in deiner beschreibung gemacht. ich öffne die doppel-tür und flieh von "ihr" was kommt dann? ich bekomme immer nur die grüne pille :/

EDIT: nvm, I found a great Video guide -> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hellx ; 06-14-2014 at 09:20 AM.

The following user thanked hellx for this useful post:

turko2006
06-14-2014, 11:52 AM #54
turko2006
Pokemon Trainer
I get errors to resign.
My version is the Director's cut Digital EU PSN.
Last edited by turko2006 ; 06-14-2014 at 11:57 AM.
06-14-2014, 12:11 PM #55
reptil-1997
Gym leader
I get errors to resign.
My version is the Director's cut Digital EU PSN.

Reinstall bruteforce, now click on the save, F6 or right click an go to bruteforce now it should be work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo