06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 159 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ, nielo594 and 59 other users.
11-12-2015, 09:07 PM #308
Jb90
Save Point
Thank you Ragesoul51 and Unostar!

That was fun watching all them trophies pop! Thanks for this amazing save and for the editor walktrhough !
Gave a thanks to you both
Last edited by Jb90 ; 11-12-2015 at 09:08 PM. Reason: name fix, sorry
11-25-2015, 07:53 PM #309
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
I can't for the life of me get this to work.

I uploaded the save I used to get the plat on my PS3 to the cloud storage. I logged in on Vita. It's not there anywhere. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I connected to my PS3 on my Vita and I have no idea what to do.
11-30-2015, 09:17 AM #310
shanka
Haxor!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

Enjoy Winky Winky

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Last DLC US by unostar :

Last DLC EU by unostar :

Dead link for the 1st save :s
It sents me in the main page of mediafire :s

The 2 others are only for dlc or can unlock the other trophies ?
Last edited by shanka ; 11-30-2015 at 09:20 AM.
02-15-2016, 05:24 AM #311
K so ive downloaded the files, the HXD and resigner

but the problem is that NOWHERE is there a line marked ONLINE
neither is there a space labeled BLANK111111

its all like this .çÙ.úDÅÿ.¶í.Ž.¼V“>zKåD"rcB,™.ÞÉK¶.ê•@“¨ñ.nTS. áD2'õãç..'..\4zÐx[å6F;Ñþ1*Ù~ŽâüI’<.†œec•!...>‚e›ïå´ø.šváÑœ.±ÇÃHÀ+2 äVø.m^Ã×¥.r...¼.Žù•îˆ¶."ÁlMˆ‚ºÄmyŽéE.-3곘.v§ugu*.ƒ’_':Η./½"žTõ.î1ö˜[øà{„S @—†ÝW.—*rz)þ©!cÄg.Ø#Êú.@²Z.‹..ò|X{.¼g##÷.ð..FT:¼)&à<«c;8V.îؽ˾çñ*[–n—›ïÚ›Íõ·V<T*í·.Ï`côïg¿iUS,K.˜œ.Ï]8ï[nL¢.`l28Òß#O±#¼.#¡asÒ˜Ñy

i have decrypted ETC, and still comes up as weird text, i have tried other files of sound shapes and STILL no account ID or user ID space

can someone walk me through it, is this latest file a dud?
been at it for hours now....
02-15-2016, 06:12 AM #312
so i figured out that i need the SPECIFIC file from the post with the info to change blank11111
so i managed to find all the right files, added me param (since i assume none was included) made sure its all keyed in for me to use
changed the save in hex edit, BUT i had to add extra bytes wich i may have done wrong? but i added me username, then replaced what was overwritten with the remaining lines EXACTLY as it was before i overwrote them, but everytime i launch the game it crashes my system (freezes)

am i missing something on how to add bytes? because my user name is 13 digits, thats longer then the blank11111 gives me room to edit
02-15-2016, 06:27 AM #313
k now i have figured out how to properly add bytes into HDX, problem now occuring is game file corrupted everytime i do this, i followed this guide step by step, i have read EVERY post, i have watched MANY tutorials... can someone walk me through this UGH

i even re-encrypted the files before sending them to my ps3, and tried with decrypted... everyway i do it, corrupt, and before that it would freeze
03-10-2016, 01:47 PM #314
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Having sync errors with You must login or register to view this content. anybody have any ideas what to do? I deleted the my cloud save and the game and downloaded it again and started a new one and sync just fine. but when i download this save and resign it and try to sync it i get errors.
03-11-2016, 11:05 PM #315
Very easy silvers, thanks!
03-11-2016, 11:13 PM #316
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Having sync errors with You must login or register to view this content. anybody have any ideas what to do? I deleted the my cloud save and the game and downloaded it again and started a new one and sync just fine. but when i download this save and resign it and try to sync it i get errors.

try playing a level or something before cloud syncing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo