06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 159 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ, nielo594 and 59 other users.
01-04-2017, 01:13 PM #344
I've tried to sync this save and it says error syncing save data
01-04-2017, 01:21 PM #345
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TrophyMaster79 View Post
I've tried to sync this save and it says error syncing save data

I believe one of the updates fixed it...you can try to delete the patches which if you have the download version, delete game then redownload but don't update..use the plat save if it loads, play a bit then update and try again..for the best of psn disc version don't update it and try what I said..no guarantee it will work but it's an option...if it does work you have 3 plats assuming you have vita and PS4
01-04-2017, 01:24 PM #346
Thanks I'll try it and see if it works
01-04-2017, 01:26 PM #347
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Bro, you need to edit one of the save files with your PSNID then resign. Use HxD editor then type in your PSNID.

Open SAVE.JSO with HxD editor then change the name of the PSNID shown, save and resign. DONE!
01-04-2017, 01:27 PM #348
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
I believe one of the updates fixed it...you can try to delete the patches which if you have the download version, delete game then redownload but don't update..use the plat save if it loads, play a bit then update and try again..for the best of psn disc version don't update it and try what I said..no guarantee it will work but it's an option...if it does work you have 3 plats assuming you have vita and PS4

Bro, you need to edit one of the save files with your PSNID then resign. Use HxD editor then type in your PSNID.

Open SAVE.JSO with HxD editor then change the name of the PSNID shown, save and resign. DONE!
01-04-2017, 06:21 PM #349
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post

Yea I know..I've told people countless times but for some it don't work..hence my comment
03-16-2017, 05:30 PM #350
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by unostar View Post
I made a manual for you guys. This is really simple:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

* don't forget to push "Thanks" button if it helped you Winky Winky

Great stuff this helped

The following user thanked justeve for this useful post:

saucisse
03-18-2017, 06:39 PM #351
THANK YOU STEVE,it's a good work! perfect! Smile
03-24-2017, 03:07 PM #352
Thanks very much, 3 platinums. Hoever, I get 100% on the PS3, but on PSV and PS4 none of the DLC pops? Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo