06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 159 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ, nielo594 and 59 other users.
07-23-2014, 09:43 PM #56
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
someone needs to put up a save without having to edit the .sfo that way you can just copy it over. It is so much easier that way
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM #57
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
someone needs to put up a save without having to edit the .sfo that way you can just copy it over. It is so much easier that way

it wont work if u didnt edit ur psn id into that save.

Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post
When i Change the psn id in the File i must add 3 bytes. But then the save is not Working.

Originally posted by Isaac
i just wasted $8.00. the save wont even load up...

can someone please edit the save for me? its not working for me.

send me a fresh clean sound shapes save from your profile also i need ur exact psn id. i#ll try it. did it 2 times now. i think i now what to do ^^
07-24-2014, 12:02 AM #58
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
here you go.

07-24-2014, 12:20 AM #59
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
here you go.

here u go You must login or register to view this content.

ur id was GrimReaper4383 right? thats what i put in that save.
07-24-2014, 12:52 AM #60
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post

im talking about being able to just use xploder like in the old thread.
07-24-2014, 06:13 PM #61
Enzyme
Save Point
*A NEWBIE TUTORIAL for those who are new/A working way tutorial* Alright I figured how to work it now. With the amount of helpfulness of people in this thread (sarcasm) I was able to figure it out MYSELF. I believe because of the newest patch I was able to avoid the editing of the BLANK 11111 Alright enough talking, Here's what you need to do. *Download the Gamesave in this thread*
1.Turn on your PS3, Play a fresh Sound Shape Game, press start, play the tutorial for 1 minute, quit the tutorial. then *Quit out of the game*
2. You're now in XMB (Dashboard) Put your USB in your PS3. Go to GAME>Saved Data Utility (PS3). Copy the fresh Gamesave to your USB. Your gamesave from this thread should be done. Okay, put your USB into your PC/Laptop..etc.
3. Open YOUR Sound Shape Gamesave folder and This THREAD'S Gamesave titled "100% Sound Shape" Open both folders at the same time.
4. Put/Copy ALL the 100% Completed gamesave files to YOUR Gamesave. Click copy and replace.
5. Now Open up Bruteforce or whatever resigning software you have. In this case I will be referring to Bruteforce. Okay, On Bruteforce Click the PARAM SAVE highlighted in blue that says all the pertinent information about your profile. Go down where it says Decrypt. Click Decrypt all files > Right click on the PARAM where it says your Gamertag and all the informations. Go all the way down Choose Unlock All to PS3. Now Encrpyt all Files. Go to the Turqoise looking button that says "Rebuild" click that. Choose "REBUILD ALL" You're almost done Smile
6. Put the USB to your PS3, Copy the Sound Shape GAMESAVE you just resigned. When it says "Copy Completed" Start Sound Shapes. Go all the way to the right, choose "settings" Click Cloud Sync wait to sign you in. AND IT SHOULD START POPPING.

The following user thanked Enzyme for this useful post:

qwertqwert
07-24-2014, 06:16 PM #62
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post

yes it is and ill let you know if it worked.

*edit*
doesnt work.

your save file has become corrupted. would you like to retry loading or overwrite your save data and start a new save?

*edit2*
ill try it again without the latest update.

*edit3*
it loaded but no trophies unlocked.
Last edited by Isaac Clarke ; 07-24-2014 at 06:42 PM.
07-24-2014, 06:46 PM #63
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite

it loaded but no trophies unlocked.

u have to synch the save to cloud. also u need the update .

if it still dont work try this:

it have to work, cuz i did it 5 times since yesterday :/
07-24-2014, 06:53 PM #64
The same for me:
your save file has become corrupted. would you like to retry loading or overwrite your save data and start a new save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo