06-24-2014, 02:51 AM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Howdy!

It's finally done. Gold on all events in the free Ayrton Senna DLC!

Game version is PSN (EU). But it seems to use JPN gamecode (shouldnt matter).

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 49 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, albertolini83, Arles, bigbow, Bounkass, Corona, Dark80, dragak, FaceShredder, Fizzy Joon, GT5trophies, hitman_ravani, hooligan68, Isaac Clarke, jedt, john connor 84, JonnyEnglish, juhssarah, KazzyMert, LibertyCity1983, lolik, marceeeL, mark1, mister-mistery, Moya13, ninjy, Ninloth, NuclearArmpit, pedrobandicoot, Platinumpt, pman187, popteodor, rieks, robotny, sephyroth89, Shigumas, spoiledgoodies, Srtanik, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, trh, un4given, unostar, Wastelandboy, Ximon, xSOADx, zirex
10-03-2018, 06:40 AM #38
What a great save data Cissamannen, I finally managed to resign Ur game save and use it for the past a week playing. I know it's a 'lil bit too late to still playing gt6.
I'm feeling like a perfectionist here to have a 100% complete progression of the game, but I need to. And the problem is, it seems I can't get any gold for the Sebastian Vettel X Challenge, all I can get is bronze. It's impossible.

So, have you finished all races in gt6? Would U kindly share Ur completed Game save data once more?

Or anyone know where I could get that 100% completion Game save?

Thank you.
08-19-2020, 03:40 PM #39
is it still working? is it independant of installed firmware? and can be done on standard firmware?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo