Post: Metal Gear Solid 2 - FULL Platinum Save Set (PS3/PSVita)
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I collected some saves and put them together, and since the "great" YnO deleted his save set, I decided to make a complete save set of MGS2.

In the folders you'll get 2 files, which are important : DATA.BIN and MASTER.BIN, you need to overwrite these with your save (paste over).For the VR missions be aware than you must finish a VR mission for the Piece of Cake trophy to make it look legit.Then use the save for 50 VR, and finally the save for the 500 VR.

I don't take credit for these saves.Most saves are converted from X360 saves (YES!!! they do work, I tested myself).

Unlock trophies on PSVita

1.Create a save on PS3 on patch 1.03 while connected to PSN
2.Copy the save to USB
3.Replace DATA.BIN,MASTER.BIN and PARAM.PFD (some save don't need the latter file) from my save to yours
4.Press Update in KG Resigner
5.Copy save back to PS3
6.Go to transfarring menu
7.Remove cloud link on save that has missing data
8.Link save to cloud
9.On PSVita go to load game (connect to PSN before) and let the save sync
10.Load the save and do the action to get the trophy.

Trophies that are not included :

- Hurt Locker - This is at the very beginning, just hide a body in a locker.
- No Boss of Mine - You need to defeat every boss after you completed the game.Use the save provided, which has the Boss Battle unlocked.
- Piece of Cake - Just complete 1 VR mission.

Credits goes to :

- unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
- BigTrain Huge thanks to my bro, for providing the missing saves.Kudos Winky Winky
- Captain Harlock for the 50 VR save : You must login or register to view this content.
- Sergiofukmen for Photo Finish : You must login or register to view this content.
- Danilo Maurici for Complete Stealth and Wigs : You must login or register to view this content.
- NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

EDIT : 8/18/2014 Silence is Golden & Steamed trophy fixed.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:37 AM.

The following 481 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

417, 8DIMPLES8XD, a13135666548, Aekhenaten, aerojade007, Aipys, Aitch, alaa, aldros, alegio20, alex330, alice6341, AngelfireUk83, angeloislive, anonsim, antonio0, Arkatakor, Armhanzas, armmyperez, arsn14, ARTHURIUSS, ARu-16, ArUk046, Ashraf1979, assssfukkk, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, b0shey, B3lmont, BadDayKSA, bangbangbang7, batman148, bbelleza, beachguy26, beluga323, benlumain, BerzerkBarrage, Beto_guaraja, BigBang, BigBoss196, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, Black-Cat, black-rabite, blackshuyin, BlancoBB, blaze4, BlazeRelas, bleech304, Bloodborne11229, BluexKiddo, Bolll, Bomb_Perignon, Bra-C-Ket, brairfox, Brentage, brokolo, broxdeckers, BubbaDaBarb, BufaloAcquatico, Bugueiro, Bulidmacha, Burnsyboy, buttsniffer21, ByTheWay23, [email protected], Caliber001, canikoblivan, cferguson, ChateauLatour, cheatteddeath, chicane, chjachn, chozen1337, christiano0913, citizen502, clever21, clicksn2005, cloudrasengan, cocaxaj475, Coffee, crashintime, cthulhu74, d2rk, daftdaftdaft, Daisaku33, danganronpa4, Danichin, DannyDevito, DanteLowell, DanteTvG, dapreacher23, daremo_kureiton, Dark Nacho, Dark Night Hunter, Dark_Hero, darkflow100 and 381 other users.
08-08-2015, 02:20 PM #128
nvm. prob solved.
Last edited by whocares2 ; 08-09-2015 at 02:49 AM.
08-16-2015, 05:18 PM #129
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I collected some saves and put them together, and since the "great" YnO deleted his save set, I decided to make a complete save set of MGS2.

In the folders you'll get 2 files, which are important : DATA.BIN and MASTER.BIN, you need to overwrite these with your save (paste over).For the VR missions be aware than you must finish a VR mission for the Piece of Cake trophy to make it look legit.Then use the save for 50 VR, and finally the save for the 500 VR.

I don't take credit for these saves.Most saves are converted from X360 saves (YES!!! they do work, I tested myself).

Unlock trophies on PSVita

1.Create a save on PS3 on patch 1.03 while connected to PSN
2.Copy the save to USB
3.Replace DATA.BIN,MASTER.BIN and PARAM.PFD (some save don't need the latter file) from my save to yours
4.Press Update in KG Resigner
5.Copy save back to PS3
6.Go to transfarring menu
7.Remove cloud link on save that has missing data
8.Link save to cloud
9.On PSVita go to load game (connect to PSN before) and let the save sync
10.Load the save and do the action to get the trophy.

Trophies that are not included :

- Hurt Locker - This is at the very beginning, just hide a body in a locker.
- No Boss of Mine - You need to defeat every boss after you completed the game.Use the save provided, which has the Boss Battle unlocked.
- Piece of Cake - Just complete 1 VR mission.

Credits goes to :

- unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
- BigTrain Huge thanks to my bro, for providing the missing saves.Kudos Winky Winky
- Captain Harlock for the 50 VR save : You must login or register to view this content.
- Sergiofukmen for Photo Finish : You must login or register to view this content.
- Danilo Maurici for Complete Stealth and Wigs : You must login or register to view this content.
- NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set : You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT : 8/18/2014 Silence is Golden & Steamed trophy fixed.

the save for sv mission not work , I use kg but it says that it is not my save
08-20-2015, 12:15 AM #130
Can someone please explain to me how I do this exactly? I am running KG Resigner 2.0.6 and when I replace my DATA.bin and MASTER.bin and then update and resign, I still don't get the save checkpoint. In other words, I have a clean save where I am at the beginning of the Tanker Chapter. Supposedly, using the Complete Stealth .bin files, I should be at the Solidus fight. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:

Nevermind guys I realized what the problem was. Turns out the save stays with the same title but puts you directly at where you are suppose to be. That really should be mentioned before-hand that way there is minimal confusion. Other than that, thank you so much for the saves.
Last edited by youngace33 ; 08-20-2015 at 12:26 AM.
08-26-2015, 03:12 AM #131
corrupted file
10-14-2015, 03:48 PM #132
Thewoe
Keeper
Yorkie and poodle don't pop when game finished using those saves, just heads up. only beagle and Shiba pop.
Last edited by Thewoe ; 10-14-2015 at 05:02 PM.
10-21-2015, 12:11 AM #133
liuzhechang
Save Point
I guess If you want to sync the trophy to your VITA(like Virtually Impossible),first, log in your PSN Account, you should not play with the save that you've just copied to PS3, in case of locking Trophy, the only thing you need to do is to resave it in VR Mission Menu, then transfer it, Play any VR mission on VITA. It may pops up trophy. all the above is my speculation, NOT TESTED! Forgive my poor English, if I have some mistake in my expression.
10-21-2015, 12:58 AM #134
Guys im lost i tried to do the instructions but there's always a message saying that the save is corrupt ? i am using a mac and don't have a ps3 save resign program in my computer do i need one ?
10-25-2015, 04:08 PM #135
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Try creating save on PSV, transfar to PS3, unlink from cloud, copy save to USB replace files, resign, transfar back to PSV.

I'm lost as how to get the Great Dane trophy to transfer to Vita. I tried following this method and all seemed well until I tried loading on vita, and it said trophies disabled for this save. So I create save on vita. Transfar to PS3. Unlink from cloud? Was I supposed to link the vita save to cloud? On which side do I then unlink from cloud, PS3 or vita? Then I copy my Ps3 save to USB, replace files, resign, then transfar back to PSV. I guess I'll just keep trying every option, it's just kind of a pain since I tried this in countless other ways before I read through the thread, and it would be nice to finish up with it. Great work with the set though. I did most on my own but of all the other ones I used I had no problem getting it to work on Ps3 and vita.
03-31-2016, 01:23 PM #136
Would somebody be willing to help me out the save file keeps getting corrupted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo