Post: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments [Platinum Save Set]
09-27-2014, 07:48 AM #1
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, adventure-type game about Sherlock Holmes (obviously).
All saves are BLANK'ed so you can use them without resigning and on OFW systems (i think so). I tested saves on two dummy accounts and everything worked perfectly - platinums. You can use only one save at time, so you spend an hour or so doing Copy-Paste.
------------------
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/4mel3es868o1f8a/Sherlock_Holmes_Crimes_and_Punishments_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31412)[/URL]

== CASE+ TROPHIES ==
*For these trophies you have to [Accept Decision->Continue]*

*Aye Aye, Captain!/Bruiser - Choose: Cairns is Guilty - Condemn - win the QTE fight
*Off the Rails!/Sharpshooter - Choose: Mexicans sealed in/drowned Chileans -
any Morale choice - Shoot the gun from mexican's hand during QTE
Raider of the Tombs - Take the Golden Knife right in front of you
*Blood and Ice/An Omnivorous Reader - Choose: Blinkhorn (Ice Knife) - any Morale Choice
*Vox populi, vox Dei/Hold your Herrings, Captain! - Choose: The Captain is the Killer -
any Morale Choice - Successfully complete the QTE
*A Deadly Flower/Suicide is Not an Option! - Choose: White is an Accomplice - any Moral Choice -
Successfully complete the QTE. No skipping.
Haunted House - Press L1
*Guilty Brotherhood/Their Crimes, Your Punishments/I Never Guess/A Man of Character -
Choose: Foley's Vengeance - Absolve Foley
A Complex Mind - Reach the Conclusion - [Hamish did it alone] by selecting:
Albert is not involved and White is not involved
-------------------
== MINI-GAMES & PUZZLES TROPHIES ==

Child's Play!/Elementary!/My Grey Matters - Solve puzzle right in front of you without skipping
-------------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==

A Methodical Man/Keen Observer - Examine Printing press, then fully observe Charles Foley without skipping
Dog-Fancier - Return to Baker Street and pet Toby
I Never Fail - Talk to the Station Master and choose: Strange Message - press Square - Binge Drinking
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.
Last edited by Gugenot ; 10-19-2014 at 05:16 AM.

The following 65 users say thank you to Gugenot for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Arles, arnaud02, ATLien, Awares, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Black915, Chicion16, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, dapreacher23, deavil, Duff85, DuffyDuck, fenicce, gasit, gloomysunday, habolo96, Ihavedownsynd., Intestino, JaggedNightmare, jedt, john connor 84, Kazukirahunt, klycik, kokoromialos, koz3bal, krustytoe, L-Griever, lolik, macca liotru, Mago de Oz, Marcin-Buka, mark1, mazdafreak, Methcakes, Mobstercrew, Mr_Party, nimdude, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, PC_, pepo123, Prolished, RageSoul51, rencas, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, SamFin007, scarfac, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, shalashaska, Sirprizer, snakeye71, SwordspiTTer, taker394, Teagle286, Trap_King, wakawaka21, xorissao, Yada11
09-27-2014, 05:43 PM #11
As you allways do great work bro Winky Winky
09-28-2014, 02:35 PM #12
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments,

Nominated you for Saveset of the month: You must login or register to view this content.
09-29-2014, 06:35 AM #13
Total domination.
Much thanks, Gugenot.
10-01-2014, 03:00 PM #14
dark2012
Pokemon Trainer
has anyone tried to see if the set works without cfw? using XPLODER on a console OFW does it work? Thanks.
10-01-2014, 07:14 PM #15
xorissao
Little One
I don't even have the game but I clicked the 'Thanks!' button because I support the hard work put into any saveset! Smile
10-05-2014, 07:14 PM #16
Doesn't work with me, I need the Complex Mind trophy for platinum. But I use bruteforce and it always telling me its corrupted everytime!

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work cheers! Smile
Last edited by DevilsThunder ; 10-05-2014 at 07:23 PM.
10-05-2014, 10:33 PM #17
Nice Job man! Thanks
12-22-2014, 08:15 PM #18
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, adventure-type game about Sherlock Holmes (obviously).
All saves are BLANK'ed so you can use them without resigning and on OFW systems (i think so). I tested saves on two dummy accounts and everything worked perfectly - platinums. You can use only one save at time, so you spend an hour or so doing Copy-Paste.
------------------
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/4mel3es868o1f8a/Sherlock_Holmes_Crimes_and_Punishments_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLUS31412)[/URL]

== CASE+ TROPHIES ==
*For these trophies you have to [Accept Decision->Continue]*

*Aye Aye, Captain!/Bruiser - Choose: Cairns is Guilty - Condemn - win the QTE fight
*Off the Rails!/Sharpshooter - Choose: Mexicans sealed in/drowned Chileans -
any Morale choice - Shoot the gun from mexican's hand during QTE
Raider of the Tombs - Take the Golden Knife right in front of you
*Blood and Ice/An Omnivorous Reader - Choose: Blinkhorn (Ice Knife) - any Morale Choice
*Vox populi, vox Dei/Hold your Herrings, Captain! - Choose: The Captain is the Killer -
any Morale Choice - Successfully complete the QTE
*A Deadly Flower/Suicide is Not an Option! - Choose: White is an Accomplice - any Moral Choice -
Successfully complete the QTE. No skipping.
Haunted House - Press L1
*Guilty Brotherhood/Their Crimes, Your Punishments/I Never Guess/A Man of Character -
Choose: Foley's Vengeance - Absolve Foley
A Complex Mind - Reach the Conclusion - [Hamish did it alone] by selecting:
Albert is not involved and White is not involved
-------------------
== MINI-GAMES & PUZZLES TROPHIES ==

Child's Play!/Elementary!/My Grey Matters - Solve puzzle right in front of you without skipping
-------------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==

A Methodical Man/Keen Observer - Examine Printing press, then fully observe Charles Foley without skipping
Dog-Fancier - Return to Baker Street and pet Toby
I Never Fail - Talk to the Station Master and choose: Strange Message - press Square - Binge Drinking
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.

Hi guys!
This save set is spectacular but I wanna help Gugenot and all of you with 3 my saves that will help you to look like legit your trophies.
You will find the 2 trophies about 25 and 35 minigames solved without skip and the save about 15 characters.
You'll find instructions inside.

I hope you will appreciate it.

Glad to help you and thanks again to Gugenot

The following 2 users say thank you to wakawaka21 for this useful post:

Gugenot, Mr_Party
02-21-2015, 05:04 PM #19
Arles
Haxor!
Thanks a lot

The following user thanked Arles for this useful post:

Gugenot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo