10-19-2014, 03:33 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!
I just ran into this save editor tool for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and I thought I'd share this with you.
You must login or register to view this content.
It's from the same creator that made a Save Editor for Borderlands 2 and he's back with one for the pre-sequel.
I don't think you will, but if you need the save data for this game, use You must login or register to view this content..
I have not tested this tool for the PS3 version myself (I'm having the PC version) but there's an option for that too and I've read about people using this for PS3.
Just keep in mind that it's still in an early version so bugs may occur.
Have fun!

Originally posted by Femme
After decrypting the save, when you choose to open it in the editor "PC Save Files (*.Sav)" will be selected by default which is why it keeps giving you the error. You must always be sure to manually select "PS3 Save Files (*.Sav)" in the bottom right corner of the "open" box. Or Xbox if that's your system.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Prefix Edit

The following 21 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, albert2wesker, AlexJWZ, BigTrain, DarkKaz, Elektroboyz, Femme Fatale, Gaz1205, Grimmjow222, HaunterZeroX, Isaac Clarke, Klauss, kon209, Lunieizsicc, mark1, NuclearArmpit, PC_, ripherup, selvin santos, setsae, SwordspiTTer
10-20-2014, 12:18 PM #11
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
I can edit my level, equiptment levels and currency but I can't get the skill points to work. :(

This is the method I use to max out skill points -
Sync XP for level 50 but manually change the level back to 1 (leave the skill points blank)
Load game and gain 1 XP to level up and the game will give you like ~40 skill points
Rinse and repeat to max out your skill tree

The following 2 users say thank you to retro.plex for this useful post:

BigTrain, Klauss
10-20-2014, 04:37 PM #12
Originally posted by retro.plex View Post
Sync XP for level 50 but manually change the level back to 1 (leave the skill points blank)
Load game and gain 1 XP to level up and the game will give you like ~40 skill points

Here's another way I did it. Load up your save for character and click on raw tab. Go down to SKILLDATA and click on it. When screen pops up, just change the grade to 5 to max out each tree skill. Some have less than 5 but so far it works for me. No glitches or anything really, except for when you level up you'll just have extra skill points. Hope this works for you too.

The following 2 users say thank you to genx1234 for this useful post:

BigTrain, Femme Fatale
10-20-2014, 04:47 PM #13
@
BigTrain can you say me what i need to Work for PS3 Savefile
they say me everythime loading invalid SHA1 hash
10-20-2014, 07:25 PM #14
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by retro.plex View Post

Originally posted by genx1234 View Post
Here's another way I did it. Load up your save for character and click on raw tab. Go down to SKILLDATA and click on it. When screen pops up, just change the grade to 5 to max out each tree skill. Some have less than 5 but so far it works for me. No glitches or anything really, except for when you level up you'll just have extra skill points. Hope this works for you too.

Thanks guys! I did genexs' method since I only wanted a certain number of points... don't want to have the extras and have to see that I have skill point to spend message lol.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-20-2014 at 09:47 PM.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
10-21-2014, 12:03 PM #15
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Wonderful tool, thank you
10-21-2014, 12:54 PM #16
kon209
I am error
It fail....show me how to do it
10-21-2014, 01:04 PM #17
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by JKalme View Post
@
BigTrain can you say me what i need to Work for PS3 Savefile
they say me everythime loading invalid SHA1 hash

Originally posted by kon209 View Post
It fail....show me how to do it

Read the OP again... :yes:

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

PC_
10-21-2014, 03:47 PM #18
Snail
Last edited by Jalmix ; 10-21-2014 at 04:02 PM.
10-21-2014, 10:40 PM #19
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by JKalme View Post
Snail

- update bruteforce games.conf with "; "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel"
[BLUS31445/NPUB31519/NPEB02061/BLES02058/NPJB00645/BLJS10281]
;disc_hash_key=
;secure_file_id:SAVE0001.SAV=02010508040102010508030A0F070C0D
- open bruteforce with your player save file and "decrypte PDF"
- open "Gibbed.BorderlandsOz.SaveEdit"
- click "open" choose "PS3 savefiles" at bottom, open your player save file, add cheat, save and close "Gibbed.BorderlandsOz.SaveEdit"
- with bruteforce "encrypt PDF"
THAT'S ALL...

The following user thanked ripherup for this useful post:

iiSoSome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo