10-19-2014, 03:33 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!
I just ran into this save editor tool for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and I thought I'd share this with you.
You must login or register to view this content.
It's from the same creator that made a Save Editor for Borderlands 2 and he's back with one for the pre-sequel.
I don't think you will, but if you need the save data for this game, use You must login or register to view this content..
I have not tested this tool for the PS3 version myself (I'm having the PC version) but there's an option for that too and I've read about people using this for PS3.
Just keep in mind that it's still in an early version so bugs may occur.
Have fun!

Originally posted by Femme
After decrypting the save, when you choose to open it in the editor "PC Save Files (*.Sav)" will be selected by default which is why it keeps giving you the error. You must always be sure to manually select "PS3 Save Files (*.Sav)" in the bottom right corner of the "open" box. Or Xbox if that's your system.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Prefix Edit

The following 21 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, albert2wesker, AlexJWZ, BigTrain, DarkKaz, Elektroboyz, Femme Fatale, Gaz1205, Grimmjow222, HaunterZeroX, Isaac Clarke, Klauss, kon209, Lunieizsicc, mark1, NuclearArmpit, PC_, ripherup, selvin santos, setsae, SwordspiTTer
10-22-2014, 02:10 AM #20
Thanks but i have read the same yesterday on a Thread ^^ Works Perfektly
10-22-2014, 04:11 AM #21
kon209
I am error
Hello, Everyone there is Glitch for Gold key.First must have 10 gold key then you quite out game. Then transfer your profile to your usb. i dont it will work.

The following user thanked kon209 for this useful post:

BigTrain
10-22-2014, 11:15 AM #22
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Hellstenen View Post
Hey guys!
I just ran into this save editor tool for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and I thought I'd share this with you.
It's from the same creator that made a Save Editor for Borderlands 2 and he's back with one for the pre-sequel.
I don't think you will, but if you need the save data for this game, use You must login or register to view this content..
I have not tested this tool for the PS3 version myself (I'm having the PC version) but there's an option for that too and I've read about people using this for PS3.
Just keep in mind that it's still in an early version so bugs may occur.
Have fun!

Thread added to the master index.

Thread stuck for now! :yes:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:27 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Hellstenen, PC_
10-22-2014, 07:30 PM #23
Hellstenen
Little One
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Thread added to the master index.

Thread stuck for now! :yes:

Wow, big thanks!

The following user thanked Hellstenen for this useful post:

BigTrain
10-22-2014, 10:22 PM #24
a.fox
Haxor!
skill points keep resetting every time i max them out in the editor,i then load to ps3 and my skill points need reset,it worked the very first time i tried but no other time since then,ammo,levels and create items still works though,so am happy Smile
10-24-2014, 08:25 PM #25
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i found this info at the gibbed site.

How to get Inf Ammo.

1) Open your save game file, and navigate to the ‘Raw’ Tab. And click the drop down arrow for ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’.
2) You will see a bunch of numbers there, this corresponds to the upgrades you may (or may not..) have gotten. A breakdown of what each number upgrades is found below: (The numbers correspond to what I upgraded before changing things)

4 – Upgrade for assault rifles
4 – Upgrade for pistols
3 – Upgrade for rocket launchers
3 – Upgrade for shotguns
4 – Upgrade for SMGs
3 – Upgrade for sniper rifles
4 – Upgrade for number of grenades
5 – Upgrade for backpack space
0 – Upgrade for bank space
4 – Upgrade for laser weapons

3) To get unlimited ammo, paste the following in the ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’ drop down box. (The zeros will correspond to the backpack and bank space, see above to note which numbers correspond to which upgrade.)

4) Under the ‘Raw’ tab, navigate and find ‘ResourceData’, and open that up.
5) On the left side, you will have a bunch of ‘ResourceData’ entries, this corresponds to ammo pools for your character. Go down each of these ammo pools, and place the following number in the ‘Amount’ entry on the right side.

6) Enjoy unlimited ammo! (Also, if someone could test this on the PS3, please comment and let us know if it works!)

The following 2 users say thank you to Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

BigTrain, Lunieizsicc
10-25-2014, 01:29 AM #26
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by a.fox View Post
skill points keep resetting every time i max them out in the editor,i then load to ps3 and my skill points need reset,it worked the very first time i tried but no other time since then,ammo,levels and create items still works though,so am happy Smile

The skill points resetting usually only happens when you play co-op, or at least that's the only time it has effected me on either BL2 or BL TPS... I fixed this issue by not putting "5" in all the upgrade slots.

What I did was open up my save in the editor and have my game loaded on the PS3 at the same time so that I can see just how many points to put into each perk... Then after I had the correct amount I would load up the new edited save and then let the game autosave and go reset my skill points in the game and it gave me all 130 of my points to re-spend... hope this helps!
10-26-2014, 02:03 AM #27
which version of bruteforce do you use mine wont decrypt it?
10-26-2014, 09:31 PM #28
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by reece2113 View Post
which version of bruteforce do you use mine wont decrypt it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo