10-19-2014, 03:33 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!
I just ran into this save editor tool for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and I thought I'd share this with you.
You must login or register to view this content.
It's from the same creator that made a Save Editor for Borderlands 2 and he's back with one for the pre-sequel.
I don't think you will, but if you need the save data for this game, use You must login or register to view this content..
I have not tested this tool for the PS3 version myself (I'm having the PC version) but there's an option for that too and I've read about people using this for PS3.
Just keep in mind that it's still in an early version so bugs may occur.
Have fun!

Originally posted by Femme
After decrypting the save, when you choose to open it in the editor "PC Save Files (*.Sav)" will be selected by default which is why it keeps giving you the error. You must always be sure to manually select "PS3 Save Files (*.Sav)" in the bottom right corner of the "open" box. Or Xbox if that's your system.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Prefix Edit

The following 21 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, albert2wesker, AlexJWZ, BigTrain, DarkKaz, Elektroboyz, Femme Fatale, Gaz1205, Grimmjow222, HaunterZeroX, Isaac Clarke, Klauss, kon209, Lunieizsicc, mark1, NuclearArmpit, PC_, ripherup, selvin santos, setsae, SwordspiTTer
02-26-2015, 10:13 PM #38
just tried again using this editor and it just doesn't want to work for me. is any1 else having any issues? any1 even using this tool anymore?
02-27-2015, 01:28 AM #39
nunyah
Gobble
Originally posted by Juggalos91 View Post
just tried again using this editor and it just doesn't want to work for me. is any1 else having any issues? any1 even using this tool anymore?

I use it and have no problems.

Download the latest version of the Gibbed Editor.
Copy the Game Save from PS3, not the Profile.
Use Bruteforce to unencrypt the .sav file.
Load the .sav into Gibbed Editor, ensuring that PS3 is selected.
Edit stuff. Don't go nuts at first, add a few weapons to confirm things are working.
Re-encrypt the .sav with Bruteforce.
Copy across to PS3.
Play BLPS.
Profit.
02-27-2015, 01:45 AM #40
Originally posted by nunyah View Post
I use it and have no problems.

Download the latest version of the Gibbed Editor.
Copy the Game Save from PS3, not the Profile.
Use Bruteforce to unencrypt the .sav file.
Load the .sav into Gibbed Editor, ensuring that PS3 is selected.
Edit stuff. Don't go nuts at first, add a few weapons to confirm things are working.
Re-encrypt the .sav with Bruteforce.
Copy across to PS3.
Play BLPS.
Profit.

my problem is that the save editor won't load my file, just keep getting this invalid sha1 hash error.
02-27-2015, 02:27 AM #41
my problem is that the save editor won't load my file, just keep getting this invalid sha1 hash error.

ok...

Same to me... :(
02-27-2015, 05:28 AM #42
nunyah
Gobble

Make sure it's set to open a PS3 save file.

Click the Open icon in Gibbed Editor.
There's a dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen, just above the Open button.
By default, it's set to PC Save Files. Change to PS3 Save Files.
Problem solved.

Attempting to open a PS3 Save File without changing this menu tosses the "invalid SHA1 hash" error.
Last edited by nunyah ; 02-27-2015 at 11:11 AM.
02-28-2015, 10:54 PM #43
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
how can i make a really op gun?

i cant get skill points to work either... the only thing i can get to work is max money, and level but i dont want the trophies to pop like crazy
Last edited by Lunieizsicc ; 03-01-2015 at 12:02 AM.
03-03-2015, 05:27 PM #44
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Isaac
i found this info at the gibbed site.

How to get Inf Ammo.

1) Open your save game file, and navigate to the ‘Raw’ Tab. And click the drop down arrow for ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’.
2) You will see a bunch of numbers there, this corresponds to the upgrades you may (or may not..) have gotten. A breakdown of what each number upgrades is found below: (The numbers correspond to what I upgraded before changing things)

4 – Upgrade for assault rifles
4 – Upgrade for pistols
3 – Upgrade for rocket launchers
3 – Upgrade for shotguns
4 – Upgrade for SMGs
3 – Upgrade for sniper rifles
4 – Upgrade for number of grenades
5 – Upgrade for backpack space
0 – Upgrade for bank space
4 – Upgrade for laser weapons

3) To get unlimited ammo, paste the following in the ‘BlackMarketUpgrades’ drop down box. (The zeros will correspond to the backpack and bank space, see above to note which numbers correspond to which upgrade.)

4) Under the ‘Raw’ tab, navigate and find ‘ResourceData’, and open that up.
5) On the left side, you will have a bunch of ‘ResourceData’ entries, this corresponds to ammo pools for your character. Go down each of these ammo pools, and place the following number in the ‘Amount’ entry on the right side.

6) Enjoy unlimited ammo! (Also, if someone could test this on the PS3, please comment and let us know if it works!)

big thanks to u... im not very good at using these programs and i couldnt figure out how to get inf ammo... so thanks again Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo