10-20-2014, 03:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ///////

You must login or register to view this content.

I made two characters - Slot 5 (Athena) for heads and skins & Slot 6 (Wilhelm) for weapons
This is a work in progress, it's not a complete list of all items available and I'll keep updating the save files within the upcoming week.

OCT. 29 UPDATE* Both of the characters have Concordia unlocked on Normal playthrough and added a few more weapons and customization items. 300+ legendary and blue weapons and gear for Wilhelm, 300+ skins and heads for Athena (it'll take ~20 seconds for the game to load all items!) The items are split between backpack and bank, so be sure to check both

I also modded the characters so that they carry more ammo and maxed out their skill trees.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please leave comments for issues or suggestions. I've included the latest games.conf in case anyone has trouble resigning.

CREDITS:
Bruteforce SaveData

Gibbed codes are You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by retro.plex ; 10-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to retro.plex for this useful post:

Grimmjow222, Isaac Clarke, Jediahx, KarbonItami, L-Griever, PC_, pk89, SorrowCrow, SwordspiTTer, WhyUMadKid, XxCOD5DEVILxX
10-20-2014, 06:29 AM #2
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
cool stuff!

thanks mate
10-21-2014, 01:12 PM #3
kon209
I am error
BLES02997- boarderland 2 presquad
10-21-2014, 02:11 PM #4
Awesome work!
10-21-2014, 05:32 PM #5
Anyone got the bles save yet BLES02058 thanks can't seem to get it to work using brute force save data and gibbs save editor
01-04-2015, 06:25 PM #6
i think i may be doing this wrong but when i move the save files in to my saves area then enter the game they come up as "corrupted" am i missing something ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo