12-24-2014, 11:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is to suppliment the Toy Story 3 saveset by amilo1106 You must login or register to view this content.

I have 3 saves, the SFO's have been removed. I never did the game's update & I played offline.. & all my (& amilio1106's saves) worked without any problems. So I suggest not updating when prompted at the beginning of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

With my three saves you can get 7 trophies:
We can rebuild him
Memories, Townspeople Hunter
No Claw Required
Really Holding All The Cards
Holding all the Cards
The Collector
Mapnipulator
Lets Go Swimming.
The saves are in folders 1-3 in legit order. There are very detailed directions on how to get each. I couldn't get these with any of the saves from amilo1106, & these are a bit of grinding.

For the TRUE CARNY trophy: Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for finding this (Please give him You must login or register to view this content. for this great find)
(From LightMiner's post) For the "True Carny" trophy, I just used the first save and in "Sunnyside Daycare" I beat the horse challenge with all the balloons, and I got the trophy.

If for some reason that doesn't work, you can see below some tips on how I got the trophy.

A little help for the True Carny trophy
I tried to do the 2 harder carny contests for the True Carny trophy.
For those that don't know, this trophy must be done legit. This is where you have to go to the Sunny Daycare & do the 3 challanges using the horse, the car, & shooting the Aliens. You have to get the Gold in all 3 meaning you have to get everything for all three.
The Alien shooting is the worst. The car & The horse are pretty easy. I tried to do the Aliens & the car so the Horse event was only one left. It will not save the carny games. so keep in mind. THIS HAS TO BE DONE IN ONE VISIT. You can not leave & come back to do the others.
My suggestion is to do the Alien event first, so you don't lose all your progress if you don't complete it.

Also. a good tip on how to get the Aliens: you can do this with 2 people or yourself with two controllers. You get 150 aliens that spawn instead of 100, however you still only need 100 to get the gold (& when you play with 1 controller, if you miss even one alien, you're done since you need 100 & only 100 spawn)
What I did was start with 2 controllers. The projectiles will auto shoot, so I wedged the other controller using my leg so R2 was being pushed. When the event started I aimed the reticle just behind the Right Front basket, so that any of the white/jumper aliens standing there will get hit. This will also hit any of the aliens coming around from that far right side, including the runner aliens that run straight forward toward the line. Keep in mind that the aliens from the first wave that walk from basket to basket, if any of those make it to the Right Front basket coming from the middle, the projectiles won't hit them so if any make it there you need to get them using your controller. Still, this means you only have to focus on the middle & left side. It's those jumpers when they're jumping from both front baskets that kept getting me. This negates that issue.
Then go on to do the Car then horse event. Can probably look on Youtube if having any trouble though shouldn't need it. Couple tries should be enough for those.
I know this is an older game, I picked it up for an easy plat.. it's not, without the saves it's very time consuming. Hope these saves & tip help. Happy
Last edited by MdMaynard ; 02-01-2016 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Adding new trophy info

The following 5 users say thank you to MdMaynard for this useful post:

albert2wesker, BigTrain, lawless___, Mago de Oz, simmo_316
12-24-2014, 01:30 PM #2
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MdMaynard View Post
This is to suppliment the Toy Story 3 saveset by amilo1106 You must login or register to view this content.

I have 3 saves, the SFO's have been removed. I never did the game's update & I played offline.. & all my (& amilio1106's saves) worked without any problems. So I suggest not updating when prompted at the beginning of the game.

We can rebuild him
No Claw Required
Holding all the Cards
The Collector
Mapnipulator
Lets Go Swimming.
The saves are in folders 1-3 in legit order. There are very detailed directions on how to get each. I couldn't get these with any of the saves from amilo1106, & these are a bit of grinding.

For those that don't know, this trophy must be done legit. This is where you have to go to the Sunny Daycare & do the 3 challanges using the horse, the car, & shooting the Aliens. You have to get the Gold in all 3 meaning you have to get everything for all three.
The Alien shooting is the worst. The car & The horse are pretty easy. I tried to do the Aliens & the car so the Horse event was only one left. It will not save the carny games. so keep in mind. THIS HAS TO BE DONE IN ONE VISIT. You can not leave & come back to do the others.
My suggestion is to do the Alien event first, so you don't lose all your progress if you don't complete it.

Also. a good tip on how to get the Aliens: you can do this with 2 people or yourself with two controllers. You get 150 aliens that spawn instead of 100, however you still only need 100 to get the gold (& when you play with 1 controller, if you miss even one alien, you're done since you need 100 & only 100 spawn)
What I did was start with 2 controllers. The projectiles will auto shoot, so I wedged the other controller using my leg so R2 was being pushed. When the event started I aimed the reticle just behind the Right Front basket, so that any of the white/jumper aliens standing there will get hit. This will also hit any of the aliens coming around from that far right side, including the runner aliens that run straight forward toward the line. Keep in mind that the aliens from the first wave that walk from basket to basket, if any of those make it to the Right Front basket coming from the middle, the projectiles won't hit them so if any make it there you need to get them using your controller. Still, this means you only have to focus on the middle & left side. It's those jumpers when they're jumping from both front baskets that kept getting me. This negates that issue.
Then go on to do the Car then horse event. Can probably look on Youtube if having any trouble though shouldn't need it. Couple tries should be enough for those.
I know this is an older game, I picked it up for an easy plat.. it's not, without the saves it's very time consuming. Hope these saves & tip help. Happy

Nice work pal
I never liked this game but it well help other members great work

The following 2 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

BigTrain, MdMaynard
12-24-2014, 10:14 PM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by MdMaynard View Post
This is to suppliment the Toy Story 3 saveset by amilo1106 You must login or register to view this content.

We can rebuild him
No Claw Required
Holding all the Cards
The Collector
Mapnipulator
Lets Go Swimming.

Thread added to the master index... :yes:

The following 3 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

albert2wesker, lawless___, MdMaynard
04-29-2015, 11:48 PM #4
Thanks for the very helpful tips!

The following user thanked lawless___ for this useful post:

MdMaynard
11-20-2015, 05:22 PM #5
For the "True Carny" trophy, I just used the first save and in "Sunnyside Daycare" I beat the horse challenge with all the balloons, and I got the trophy.

I just wanted to share this info, maybe it would be useful for someone. Smile

The following user thanked LightMiner for this useful post:

MdMaynard
02-01-2016, 07:11 AM #6
Originally posted by LightMiner View Post
For the "True Carny" trophy, I just used the first save and in "Sunnyside Daycare" I beat the horse challenge with all the balloons, and I got the trophy.
I just wanted to share this info, maybe it would be useful for someone. Smile

That is very useful info, thanks so much for posting that great find!!
I added it to the main post giving you credit. I'm hoping this is okay, if for any reason you don't want it there let me know & I'll remove it. Otherwise thank you for returning to post that great find.
Last edited by MdMaynard ; 02-01-2016 at 07:31 AM.
11-08-2018, 10:00 AM #7
hi can you reupload the amillo706 save. ithink is deleted. much appreciated thanks Smile
01-24-2020, 05:14 AM #8
Hi can anyone reupload the save please. It has gone. Thanks so much for this one. I really need this!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo