01-10-2015, 12:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To get these mods, you won't be needing a jailbroken PS3, but however you will need to resign the save...
The save: You must login or register to view this content.

CONTROLS:

SELECT - Reset all DPAD binds so you can use equipement, claymores, etc + activate some mods like perks dvars, melee range, clip size, etc.

START - Drop weapons (works on all maps except for classic ones, it will work in solo but not online).

R2 - Activate 1st DPAD mods (some new stuff): DPAD_UP insta kill, DPAD_DOWN strong zombies, DPAD_LEFT zombies don't hit anyone, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable Dead Ops camera.

L2 - Activate 2nd DPAD mods (basic cmds): DPAD_UP noclip, DPAD_DOWN god, DPAD_LEFT ufo, DPAD_RIGHT notarget.

R3 - Activate 3rd DPAD mods (basic dvars): DPAD_UP toggleable FOV, DPAD_DOWN toggleable third person, DPAD_LEFT toggleable speed, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable gravity.

SQUARE - Activate 4th DPAD mods (misc): DPAD_UP toggleable time scale, DPAD_DOWN delete zombies, DPAD_LEFT teleport to node 1 (useful when you fall under the map), DPAD_RIGHT kill yourself (restarts the game).

APAD_UP & APAD_DOWN - Gives you max ammo.

The following 10 users say thank you to iEarnTrophies for this useful post:

armmyperez, dapreacher23, hateehc, nidc, PandaJuice, SamaLamaDama, simmo_316, Stephen., TheMonster707, wakawaka21
01-10-2015, 04:37 PM #2
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Did you test online or is this just offline ? Does it disable trophies ?
01-10-2015, 05:23 PM #3
Offline, it doesn't Smile

The following user thanked iEarnTrophies for this useful post:

TheMonster707
01-10-2015, 05:51 PM #4
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Nice kinda be fun blasting thru those Zombie dlcs with this mods

Thanks for sharing

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

iEarnTrophies
01-11-2015, 04:42 PM #5
killen67
Save Point
hi, i resigned and loaded it up but when i went to play, i had no controls at all. please help?
EDIT: nevermind. i reloaded it again adn restarted my ps3 and it works now. thank you !
Last edited by killen67 ; 01-11-2015 at 04:46 PM.

The following user thanked killen67 for this useful post:

iEarnTrophies
01-11-2015, 06:30 PM #6
Enjoy Smile
01-11-2015, 06:53 PM #7
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iEarnTrophies View Post
To get these mods, you won't be needing a jailbroken PS3, but however you will need to resign the save...
The save: You must login or register to view this content.

CONTROLS:

SELECT - Reset all DPAD binds so you can use equipement, claymores, etc + activate some mods like perks dvars, melee range, clip size, etc.

START - Drop weapons (works on all maps except for classic ones, it will work in solo but not online).

R2 - Activate 1st DPAD mods (some new stuff): DPAD_UP insta kill, DPAD_DOWN strong zombies, DPAD_LEFT zombies don't hit anyone, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable Dead Ops camera.

L2 - Activate 2nd DPAD mods (basic cmds): DPAD_UP noclip, DPAD_DOWN god, DPAD_LEFT ufo, DPAD_RIGHT notarget.

R3 - Activate 3rd DPAD mods (basic dvars): DPAD_UP toggleable FOV, DPAD_DOWN toggleable third person, DPAD_LEFT toggleable speed, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable gravity.

SQUARE - Activate 4th DPAD mods (misc): DPAD_UP toggleable time scale, DPAD_DOWN delete zombies, DPAD_LEFT teleport to node 1 (useful when you fall under the map), DPAD_RIGHT kill yourself (restarts the game).

APAD_UP & APAD_DOWN - Gives you max ammo.

Thanks for this!
Do I just need to resign the save for it to work? There's a "codes.txt" file in the folder, do I just ignore those codes? Although I've been with NGU for awhile, I've never delved into Black Ops Mods before.
01-11-2015, 06:57 PM #8
All you need to do is to resign the save, i put the codes.txt just in case someone wanted to mod their own saves Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to iEarnTrophies for this useful post:

Stephen., TheMonster707, xorissao
06-05-2015, 04:11 AM #9
is it possible to play split screen with these mods?
06-15-2015, 03:47 AM #10
yes is possible to play splitscreen but only first player gets god mode and all cheat but if u press start with player 1 u drop weapons and player 2 can pick them up u can get trophies too just havent been able to get time travel will tell due to lack of controlers
Last edited by petengu ; 07-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo