Post: Bound by Flame Complete Saveset EU Version Tested and Working 100%
04-02-2015, 04:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Members,
This is my first save set and I have checked if there's any complete working save set before I post this here and seem there is no working save set. I know that the game is not a new released but it might be useful for some of you later if you wish to plat the game easier.

I have compressed all the saves in one folder and the saves are in order from Prologue-Act 4 and a text guide is also included in each save. You may play the game in my order if you want to save time or speed run the game on recruit it will take you 5-6 hrs. and then you use the saves that you have not yet earn trophies.

Any finally please don't messed up with the saves like playing act 4 and then act 1 or plat the game in 2 hrs. if you are playing the game for the first time cuz i have clearly organized the saves in legit order.

Enjoy and let me know if you are having problems.

Here you go:You must login or register to view this content.

The following 17 users say thank you to Mobstercrew for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, chaoszage, gfdfgdf, JayCR, KarbonItami, Mago de Oz, mark1, mazdafreak, prototye76, ser, SHAkA, SpiritOfTesla, Stevie3458, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, xenomage

The following user groaned Mobstercrew for this awful post:

ItsVIG
08-30-2018, 09:46 AM #20
is the freeze saves fixed. ? the remaining trophy is such a pain. pls. upload me the remaining save that freese and its fixed already. thanks
12-19-2018, 03:05 AM #21
JayCR
Gobble
Is there a PS4 save set floating around here somewhere?
02-01-2020, 01:35 PM #22
ItsVIG
Gobble
50% of the save don't work, freeze all the time on load.
No one has a solutions ?
Last edited by ItsVIG ; 03-30-2020 at 06:42 PM.
03-31-2020, 10:31 AM #23
ItsVIG
Gobble
Hello?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo