05-31-2015, 12:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save for the trophies: Ultimate Enforcer, True Blue, Most Wanted, Golddigger, Untouchable, Swift Justice, The Porsche Priciple and Masterpieces. every race is done with gold.
Just finish one random event as cop for Ultimate Enforcer and True Blood.
The same as racer for Most wanted and Golddigger.
For the DLCs: Finish one event as racer and one as cop from the Super Sports Pack DLC for Untouchable and Swift Justice, the same for The Porsche Principle and Masterpieces from Porsche and Lamborghini Pack.
Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

I tested everything on my second account, let me now when somebody unlocks any other trophy

PS: I know there are a lot of Hot Pursuit save sets for the main game, but the saves for the DLCs aren't as easy as my or they don't work, or the link is down.

The following 8 users say thank you to PROGAMERNM for this useful post:

ChateauLatour, Corona, PI-GAMERXY, saucisse, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Tribolon_, Wednesday 13
06-01-2015, 11:52 AM #2
Thanks for the save, greate work, got the dlc trophies now

The following user thanked PI-GAMERXY for this useful post:

PROGAMERNM
06-04-2015, 06:21 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by PROGAMERNM View Post
Here is my save for the trophies: Ultimate Enforcer, True Blue, Most Wanted, Golddigger, Untouchable, Swift Justice, The Porsche Priciple and Masterpieces. every race is done with gold.
Just finish one random event as cop for Ultimate Enforcer and True Blood.
The same as racer for Most wanted and Golddigger.
For the DLCs: Finish one event as racer and one as cop from the Super Sports Pack DLC for Untouchable and Swift Justice, the same for The Porsche Principle and Masterpieces from Porsche and Lamborghini Pack.
Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

I tested everything on my second account, let me now when somebody unlocks any other trophy

PS: I know there are a lot of Hot Pursuit save sets for the main game, but the saves for the DLCs aren't as easy as my or they don't work, or the link is down.

Thanks for sharing this save with use here at NGU. I have added it to the Master Index bud Smile

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

PROGAMERNM
06-05-2015, 08:53 AM #4
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Thanks for sharing this save with use here at NGU. I have added it to the Master Index bud Smile

Thanks, I hope I can help a lot of people with this save. Although it is about 5 years old.
06-05-2015, 06:08 PM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by PROGAMERNM View Post
Thanks, I hope I can help a lot of people with this save. Although it is about 5 years old.

The age does not matter. There are a lot of people who post saves for older games because a lot of people have not completed them so I am certain that it will.
04-21-2019, 04:47 PM #6
A little bit of explenation of mounting the save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo