07-10-2015, 10:51 PM #1
deavil
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys first i'd like to thank this awesome community and their amazing work. This is my first save thread so forgive me if there was any mistakes.

These are Need for Speed The Run levels saves I made them because all the saves on the website require some or all the dlc in order for them to work and not all of us want to spend 20 $ or more on the dlc.

So I made these saves in the standard edition without any dlc installed or required for the levels trophies. These save will only give you the levels trophies and nothing else cuz all the trophies are obtained on them. So without further a due here are they

You must login or register to view this content.

You will get level 15 trophy made by me
level 20 trophy made by @Hickey
level 25 trophy I found it on the site and forgot who made it so credit to you sir
and finally level 30 trophy made by me

All the saves are at the end or near the end so just play a couple of races to unlock them.
If you want a quick way use this video

I made two version of the saves for each trophy one US and one UK so u need only to use bruteforce or xploder to make it work on your ps3.

Have fun guys

The following 4 users say thank you to deavil for this useful post:

isigo, selvin santos, Wednesday 13, xSOADx
07-11-2015, 02:17 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by deavil View Post
Hey guys first i'd like to thank this awesome community and their amazing work. This is my first save thread so forgive me if there was any mistakes.

These are Need for Speed The Run levels saves I made them because all the saves on the website require some or all the dlc in order for them to work and not all of us want to spend 20 $ or more on the dlc.

So I made these saves in the standard edition without any dlc installed or required for the levels trophies. These save will only give you the levels trophies and nothing else cuz all the trophies are obtained on them. So without further a due here are they

You must login or register to view this content.

You will get level 15 trophy made by me
level 20 trophy made by @Hickey
level 25 trophy I found it on the site and forgot who made it so credit to you sir
and finally level 30 trophy made by me

All the saves are at the end or near the end so just play a couple of races to unlock them.
If you want a quick way use this video

I made two version of the saves for each trophy one US and one UK so u need only to use bruteforce or xploder to make it work on your ps3.

Have fun guys

What dlc u have installed.
07-11-2015, 07:57 PM #3
deavil
Haxor!
NO DLC whatsoever except the online pass and u can get it for free u can load the saves in any version of the run
07-19-2019, 10:16 PM #4
Hello, this might be a very old request, but I need level 29 save file WITHOUT any DLC or Online pass or Limited Edition. I would have gladly bought the online pass but it is not available in the store in my country (Qatar).
Can someone provide a save file with level 29 or provide me a link to where i can find this save, if it exists.
Last edited by k-hassaan ; 07-19-2019 at 10:16 PM.
06-26-2021, 10:26 AM #5
kaka2
Haxor!
If some1 can reupload this would be so much apreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo