08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm posting the saves for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. The game is full of glitches so the saves may or may not work on all systems. Use the saves while offline as people have found that they work offline. If a save isn't working, then try to replay chapter. If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to use the previous numbered save and continue the game from there (it'll atleast save some time). You can contribute to the saveset and i'll input your saves in the OP.
Quote from 'diswod' - I found with some of them loading game and then closing the game and loading again worked for some reason.

Saveset - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Thanks to The_Gazra

You must login or register to view this content. - Act Of Odd Save - Thanks to SHAKA

You must login or register to view this content. - NEW 'n' HASTY and Valve Time

You must login or register to view this content. - Escape Fartist & Still Life

You must login or register to view this content. - Mudoken Pop

; "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty"
[NPUB31414/NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, anon2010, beebee, Bigmac6097, bitterkeit, clever21, Dannyman, deavil, DiFool, Grave1, hess47, Hitman 47, john connor 84, justeve, Mobstercrew, Pferd, playdude28, SHAkA, shanka, SMITH_uk85, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, Tom2795, Westers
02-21-2017, 06:07 PM #92
None of the saves work. Tried to turn off network, tried reloading save, quitting the game, but no trophies popped. None...

Stay away of this save set if you think you will get a easy platinum.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 02-21-2017 at 06:17 PM.
02-23-2017, 11:18 AM #93
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Sorry if the saves didn't work for you mate. I stated it in the thread itself that the game is bugged and many trophies may or may not pop. Some users have reported the trophies popping while others haven't had much luck with it. So I guess its more about luck whether these saves work for you or not. Either way, the game is not that hard besides New 'n' Hasty trophy and many people have reported it to unlock with the save. So keep trying Smile
02-23-2017, 03:47 PM #94
Will try it sometime in the summer. But now I had to delete my profile so I could get rid of the first trophy, which I unlocked legit.
10-10-2018, 06:23 PM #95
matups3
Save Point
in portuguese brazilian ok ?
se vocĂȘ conseguiu fazer o trofeu de menos de 3 horas por favor upa ele ok ?
agradecido demais !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo