08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm posting the saves for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. The game is full of glitches so the saves may or may not work on all systems. Use the saves while offline as people have found that they work offline. If a save isn't working, then try to replay chapter. If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to use the previous numbered save and continue the game from there (it'll atleast save some time). You can contribute to the saveset and i'll input your saves in the OP.
Quote from 'diswod' - I found with some of them loading game and then closing the game and loading again worked for some reason.

Saveset - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Thanks to The_Gazra

You must login or register to view this content. - Act Of Odd Save - Thanks to SHAKA

You must login or register to view this content. - NEW 'n' HASTY and Valve Time

You must login or register to view this content. - Escape Fartist & Still Life

You must login or register to view this content. - Mudoken Pop

; "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty"
[NPUB31414/NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, anon2010, beebee, Bigmac6097, bitterkeit, clever21, Dannyman, deavil, DiFool, Grave1, hess47, Hitman 47, john connor 84, justeve, Mobstercrew, Pferd, playdude28, SHAkA, shanka, SMITH_uk85, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, Tom2795, Westers
09-01-2015, 09:19 AM #56
shanka
Haxor!
Hi,
I've try to use a save for the saveset but i can't resign it with "ps3 save resigner", it say the region is unsupported and I need to change my game.conf.
How can I resign the save ?

EDIT I find how to do it ...

BUT

I try some trophies but for example "Rockin' Mudokon & Odds and Rockers" save doesn't works. I must take an older save and complete the game alone until i find the scene where the trophy is ... :s
Its game is too hard for me :s

EDIT 2 :
I've tried "Escape fartist" and it doesn't unlock the trophy :s
Last edited by shanka ; 09-01-2015 at 01:45 PM.
09-01-2015, 10:22 AM #57
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Hi
I use kg save resigner, but the ps3 says the data is corrupted.

Yes i updated my games.conf.
Last edited by Mr Mind ; 09-01-2015 at 10:33 AM.
09-01-2015, 12:48 PM #58
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
I personally use Bruteforce and it works. Can't provide help with KG resigner cuz imo its a bit harder to use than Bruteforce. My only help can be to try Bruteforce
09-01-2015, 02:06 PM #59
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Okay, thanks.
09-01-2015, 04:24 PM #60
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shanka View Post
Hi,
I've try to use a save for the saveset but i can't resign it with "ps3 save resigner", it say the region is unsupported and I need to change my game.conf.
How can I resign the save ?

EDIT I find how to do it ...

BUT

I try some trophies but for example "Rockin' Mudokon & Odds and Rockers" save doesn't works. I must take an older save and complete the game alone until i find the scene where the trophy is ... :s
Its game is too hard for me :s

EDIT 2 :
I've tried "Escape fartist" and it doesn't unlock the trophy :s

I myself had to make 4 or 5 profiles cuz it won't unlock. If the trophies won't unlock with my saves then try to delete all savedata and start from scratch. they're still easy and since they are for first 2 levels, you won't have to grind much.
09-01-2015, 07:17 PM #61
shanka
Haxor!
It was an example, but some of yours saves doesn't work, it can be notice somewhere
Spirits' Unrest, Employee of year, Disciple of Odd, Close Encounter of the Slig Kind, Odds & Rockers, Rocking Mudokon need to be made in another savestat even if we restart the chapter. Admittedly some of them are easily accessible, but the trophee isn't unlock with your savestat named.
I don't criticize your work, I thank you for that, it's a great job, really impressive
I just notice some point to prevent other people.

EDIT : Employee of the year haven't the door needed to unlock the trophy, same thing for ''Sheperd of Odd'' and "No place like Home"
"Act of Odd" doesn't unlock too ... :s
Last edited by shanka ; 09-02-2015 at 08:42 AM.
09-02-2015, 04:24 PM #62
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shanka View Post
It was an example, but some of yours saves doesn't work, it can be notice somewhere
Spirits' Unrest, Employee of year, Disciple of Odd, Close Encounter of the Slig Kind, Odds & Rockers, Rocking Mudokon need to be made in another savestat even if we restart the chapter. Admittedly some of them are easily accessible, but the trophee isn't unlock with your savestat named.
I don't criticize your work, I thank you for that, it's a great job, really impressive
I just notice some point to prevent other people.

EDIT : Employee of the year haven't the door needed to unlock the trophy, same thing for ''Sheperd of Odd'' and "No place like Home"
"Act of Odd" doesn't unlock too ... :s

I know that some saves don't work but it's not my fault. The game is full of glitches. I saved before the trophy point but i think it corrupts when transferred to another PS3. That may be the reason why ppl couldn't unlock the New 'n' Hasty with quicksave and had to replay the whole level. But they didn't have to do so for Hard difficulty trophy. All of these trophies popped for me except Disciple of Odd. But had to play a game from scratch for Shrykull Awakened trophy cuz it was one of the many that glitched for me. And i'm open to other saves, if you provide them i'll input them in the OP.

Employee of the year doesn't have door but a sewer pipe as entrance.
09-02-2015, 06:50 PM #63
shanka
Haxor!
The #26,27,28,29 save is great, it works and I even get Valve Time ^^
New n Hasty workes too
Thanks you for the save ^^

But the save #21 (No Place like Home), 23 (99th of Law), 24 (A long Hard Slog) and 25 (final hour) don't unlock the trophy :s
Coming Soon doesn't unlock too

EDIT : I think the problem for the #19 & #21 save is the character is already in the new area, so we can't load normally the area, the trophy can't be unlock.
Last edited by shanka ; 09-02-2015 at 08:09 PM.
09-02-2015, 08:20 PM #64
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Bruteforce and KGs dosnt work me for now.

Can someone convert the New n Hasty Save to my acc?
You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Great, 8 Donwloads and nobody convert it. :(
i do it on my own.
Last edited by Mr Mind ; 09-04-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo