Post: Earth Defense Force 2025 All weapons and God Mode Starter Save PAL
09-14-2015, 11:15 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a modded save with all weapons unlocked and modded armour values. I did not find out how to mod the amour values. It was a user on the Game Gene forums. Be warned if you pick up a weapon box in a mission and beat said mission, you will unlock all the trophies related to getting the weapons. I have not beat any missions so you will be starting the game from scratch.

1.if you pick up a weapon and beat a mission you will get all the weapon trophies
2.If you pick up health for any class and beat a mission you will get the amour trophy for the class you picked up the health with.
3.I think these saves will work online with god mode(needs testing)

EDF 2025 Save File
You must login or register to view this content.

IF AND WHEN REQUESTING TO EDIT YOUR SAVE
Please remember Game Gene can only read the folder the save file is in,not unzipped files individually. So When giving me the link to download your save Put Your BLES01847EDF2025-SLOT1 save folder inside another folder. I can also edit NTSC and possibly JAP saves. Also do not delete your SFO file from the save as it is needed for me to edit the save file.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Title Change

The following 12 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

BASIA2001, blackshift, Bumcleaver, Grumpy Old Men, Isaac Clarke, john green 45, Mago de Oz, SHAkA, STIGMATA, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Wasatio
10-12-2015, 10:29 AM #11
chocobo500
Save Point
question would giving my save then adding the all weapons and god mode work?
also i think we should get a certain amount of people with this save and choose 1 character and difficulty and go all the way to the last mission and all give each others saves
10-13-2015, 06:12 AM #12
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by chocobo500 View Post
question would giving my save then adding the all weapons and god mode work?
also i think we should get a certain amount of people with this save and choose 1 character and difficulty and go all the way to the last mission and all give each others saves

Yes this saves works,if that is what you are asking. I think that that is a great idea. I am currently using the Ranger and the Fencer. I am up to mission 81 on inferno difficulty. If you or someone else could work on the other difficulties with the other 2 characters in split-screen using my save it would be great. All we would need to do is leave Mission 1 or Mission 86 of each difficulty incomplete then, upload them here.

Unfortunately the difficulty achievements do not stack so it will take quite some time but it would be amazing if it could be done. As i said we just need someone to work on the Wing Diver and Air Raider classes in split-screen.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 10-13-2015 at 03:43 PM.
10-18-2015, 03:20 PM #13
chocobo500
Save Point
i was wondering if you could make my save god mode and all weapons theres alot done it would be a bit quicker for everyone.
And with this save Im gona do inferno wing diver and the other but if you can make god mode on another save id happily give mine
10-21-2015, 01:13 PM #14
Here is a gamesave, i have found in the www. It has all Levels unlocked and modded with all weapons. Can it anyone modded with max health?

10-21-2015, 10:48 PM #15
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Here is a gamesave, i have found in the www. It has all Levels unlocked and modded with all weapons. Can it anyone modded with max health?

Here,I have modded your save. It should now have god mode. When in game, go into the class menu and put each classes amour value to the max.

Your Save

Send me a private message to let me know if you have problems with the save file or to let me know that it worked.

The following 2 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy, Grumpy Old Men
11-13-2015, 12:01 PM #16
Thanks so much for this. I play the game tomorrow

The following user thanked Pasi_bo for this useful post:

Wasatio
11-15-2015, 04:13 PM #17
it doesn't work, because the region code is wrong. how can i change the code?
11-15-2015, 06:21 PM #18
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Nice save True story
11-15-2015, 08:30 PM #19
You have a private message doomflake Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo