Post: Earth Defense Force 2025 All weapons and God Mode Starter Save PAL
09-14-2015, 11:15 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a modded save with all weapons unlocked and modded armour values. I did not find out how to mod the amour values. It was a user on the Game Gene forums. Be warned if you pick up a weapon box in a mission and beat said mission, you will unlock all the trophies related to getting the weapons. I have not beat any missions so you will be starting the game from scratch.

1.if you pick up a weapon and beat a mission you will get all the weapon trophies
2.If you pick up health for any class and beat a mission you will get the amour trophy for the class you picked up the health with.
3.I think these saves will work online with god mode(needs testing)

EDF 2025 Save File
You must login or register to view this content.

IF AND WHEN REQUESTING TO EDIT YOUR SAVE
Please remember Game Gene can only read the folder the save file is in,not unzipped files individually. So When giving me the link to download your save Put Your BLES01847EDF2025-SLOT1 save folder inside another folder. I can also edit NTSC and possibly JAP saves. Also do not delete your SFO file from the save as it is needed for me to edit the save file.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Title Change

The following 12 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

BASIA2001, blackshift, Bumcleaver, Grumpy Old Men, Isaac Clarke, john green 45, Mago de Oz, SHAkA, STIGMATA, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Wasatio
11-19-2015, 05:21 PM #20
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bo View Post
it doesn't work, because the region code is wrong. how can i change the code?

I do not know the region code for the US(i amuse this is why you can not get my save to work) To change the region code of my file all you have to do is put your EDF save on your USB then look at the save folder to see what the region ID is.Then use Bruteforce save data to change it over.

There are tutorials all over the place on how to change a games region ID with Bruteforce. You can find many on YouTube if you require a visual aid.
12-08-2015, 09:19 AM #21
File Not Found
12-10-2015, 01:45 PM #22
Please reupload again mate , the link is dead
Last edited by zhadow88 ; 12-10-2015 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo
01-08-2016, 09:43 AM #23
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Hello all. As of the 14/12/15 the save file is back up. So please rate and enjoy.
01-17-2016, 03:32 AM #24
can this be used to play online? cause when i tried online it didn't let me.
01-17-2016, 05:41 AM #25
darkshadow2
NextGenUpdate Elite
Any news about story progression done?
02-24-2016, 08:19 PM #26
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by titancolossal View Post
can this be used to play online? cause when i tried online it didn't let me.

You should be able to use the save online i would think? Unless the online mode resets the health progress for the characters? If so, then unfortunately you can not use the save online.
02-24-2016, 08:23 PM #27
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by darkshadow2 View Post
Any news about story progression done?

I have beat all missions but the last one with the fencer and ranger on the Inferno setting so far. I am working on playing the missions again on the different difficulty settings. It will take quite some time unfortunately.
02-25-2016, 02:00 AM #28
darkshadow2
NextGenUpdate Elite
Updated save link ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo