10-15-2015, 11:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

---

Here is my 100% Save. You can earn all singleplayer trophys and it has all characters unlocked to make the most of multiplayer trophys. Do 1 combined (from each one) double Windchill, double Iceberg, double glacier, etc. to earn the specific trophy. I have tested all of the trophys to pop with a second profile.

---

! ! ! Download the game from US store, install it, press triangle, check for update and download Version 1.04 ! ! !

---

Here is a little Guide,

1. Go to Singleplayer, select Level 9 (best one to do all combined trophys) and do all of the "combined moves" to earn the specific trophys. Than finish the Level and wait for the following trophys to pop (50.000 & 150.000 points in one game, 1.000.000 points).
2. Go to Level 13, choose the left character and do only her special to earn the 30.000 points to finish the level. If the game is done, wait for the 100 & 500 stars trophy.
3. Go to Level 100, choose the character on the right, finish it (you need only the special to destroy the wolfes) and wait for the Level 100 trophy to pop.
4. When you have all Singleplayer trophys, go to Multiplayer, choose any character and beat any opponent (second controller). Then wait to pop the trophys for "Beat opponents with 10 different Characters" & "Play 50 Games"
5. The rest of the Multiplayer trophys must be done yourself (second controller).

---

!! Special Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. who mod the save with infinite specials & snowballs !!

---

Download from Mediafire:

---

DLC

---

Play the last Winter Level (285) in Single-Player to earn your first DLC trophy and unlocking the Summer Levels for FREE !!

---

Play the next Level to earn the summer level DLC trophy and unlocking the Halloween Levels for Free !!

---

Play the next Level to earn the Halloween level DLC trophy and unlocking the Autumn Levels for Free !!

---

Play the last Level to earn the Autumn level DLC trophy and finish the game with 100% !!

Last edited by Grumpy Old Men ; 09-22-2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Update to complete save + DLC 100%

The following 19 users say thank you to Grumpy Old Men for this useful post:

19willy74, aerojade007, BASIA2001, choppking, hess47, isigo, Kinghenry, klaus1003, Kojiaque, LaughTracks, leizhijian, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, SHAkA, Sirprizer, The_Gazra, xenomage, xSOADx

The following user groaned Grumpy Old Men for this awful post:

BERMAKI
10-23-2015, 03:26 PM #20
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by 95 View Post

---

Here is my 100% Save. You can earn all singleplayer trophys and it has all characters unlocked to make the most of multiplayer trophys. Do 1 combined (from each one) double Windchill, double Iceberg, double glacier, etc. to earn the specific trophy. I have tested all of the trophys to pop with a second profile.

---

Here is a little Guide,

1. Go to Singleplayer, select Level 9 (best one to do all combined trophys) and do all of the "combined moves" to earn the specific trophys. Than finish the Level and wait for the following trophys to pop (50.000 & 150.000 points in one game, 1.000.000 points).
2. Go to Level 13, choose the left character and do only her special to earn the 30.000 points to finish the level. If the game is done, wait for the 100 & 500 stars trophy.
3. Go to Level 100, choose the character on the right, finish it (you need only the special to destroy the wolfes) and wait for the Level 100 trophy to pop.
4. When you have all Singleplayer trophys, go to Multiplayer, choose any character and beat any opponent (second controller). Then wait to pop the trophys for "Beat opponents with 10 different Characters" & "Play 50 Games"
5. The rest of the Multiplayer trophys must be done yourself (second controller).

---

!! Special Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. who mod the save with infinite specials & snowballs !!

---

Download from Mediafire:

Thread has been added to the Master Index well done and thanks for sharing it here with us.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

Grumpy Old Men
10-23-2015, 04:51 PM #21
PS3 says Copyprotection error..... after 1.02 update
10-24-2015, 01:32 AM #22
Thread updated Winky Winky
10-24-2015, 08:36 AM #23
The Problem is trat i can install the game and 1.02 but no 1.01 and when i Abort 1.02 no trophis are popping
10-24-2015, 12:33 PM #24
I do some tests, i hope it works, somehow
10-25-2015, 10:46 AM #25
i know a trick : Download Frozen from PS Store USA and UK accounts but install only one game Press triangle and the option Check updates and the patch v1.03 should appear ( patch v1.02 its having a license error) I did so and i unlocked all remaining trophies
Last edited by pulosu2k9 ; 10-30-2015 at 08:27 AM.

The following user thanked pulosu2k9 for this useful post:

greek_killer
10-26-2015, 11:12 PM #26
Thnx man but for the update 1.03 to appear you must install both EU and US and then go to check updates on the EU and 1.03 appears :p
10-26-2015, 11:32 PM #27
Btw the hash key for US region is the same as the EU but you must allready know that lol
10-27-2015, 05:10 AM #28
And How can i download and install the US Version? Im in Eu.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo