Post: The Witch and The Hundred Knight Modded Save/Clear Save
12-15-2015, 07:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:
PS3
Resigner
Computer

Instructions: Just resign with your Profile, The save is at the first place and first pillar, You will start out with the three beginning weapons but i also have grabbed the demon blade from Niblhenne house, the mods are level 51, 1973413 attack, 13744968 def and 105 karma, i did not get around to modding the Hp or any shells anima or mana but ill get to that if you'd like, Also if you don't want to just take this save if you send me your save i can mod it for you if you would like. Well thanks and have a great day

Download link:You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to fallentechnodog for this useful post:

19willy74, BigTrain, LaughTracks, ResidentWeevil, The_Gazra, Wasatio

The following user groaned fallentechnodog for this awful post:

lukkaskanne
12-15-2015, 07:11 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by fallentechnodog View Post
Requirements:
PS3
Resigner
Computer

Instructions: Just resign with your Profile, The save is at the first place and first pillar, You will start out with the three beginning weapons but i also have grabbed the demon blade from Niblhenne house, the mods are level 51, 1973413 attack, 13744968 def and 105 karma, i did not get around to modding the Hp or any shells anima or mana but ill get to that if you'd like, Also if you don't want to just take this save if you send me your save i can mod it for you if you would like. Well thanks and have a great day

Nice upload! You should definitely mod the HP and mana lol. :yes:

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

fallentechnodog
12-15-2015, 07:14 PM #3
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Nice upload! You should definitely mod the HP and mana lol. :yes:

Actually currently looking for the HP and the Mana is kinda like currency in this game lol

The following user thanked fallentechnodog for this useful post:

BigTrain
12-16-2015, 11:03 AM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Requirements:
PS3
Resigner
Computer

Thanks for sharing this I will add this to the Master Index now bud.

Great work Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Is it me or does this image of the witch look kinda like the witch from the anime Soul Eater in a weird way I think she does lol
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-16-2015 at 11:08 AM.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

fallentechnodog
12-16-2015, 11:13 AM #5
I completely agree! She does look like her lol
12-17-2015, 04:13 PM #6
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Thanks for sharing this I will add this to the Master Index now bud.

Great work Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Is it me or does this image of the witch look kinda like the witch from the anime Soul Eater in a weird way I think she does lol

Probably gonna plat this soon so ill readd the save
12-18-2015, 12:17 AM #7
The_Gazra
League Champion
Probably gonna plat this soon so ill readd the save

No bother bud. Thanks for updating everyone Happy
06-20-2016, 10:04 PM #8
So, I've been using this save with great success, but have run into an issue. In Chapter 5 part 2, you're supposed to capture a Cock Frighter, which as far as I can tell is impossible, as you have to weaken the enemy first. With the modded attack levels, you will always one-shot kill it.

Has anyone else used this save and found a work around? I tried using the Time Bomb TOCHKA, but it doesn't damage it, and the Diallo TOCHKA just outright kills it as well.
06-20-2016, 11:00 PM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ResidentWeevil View Post
So, I've been using this save with great success, but have run into an issue. In Chapter 5 part 2, you're supposed to capture a Cock Frighter, which as far as I can tell is impossible, as you have to weaken the enemy first. With the modded attack levels, you will always one-shot kill it.

Has anyone else used this save and found a work around? I tried using the Time Bomb TOCHKA, but it doesn't damage it, and the Diallo TOCHKA just outright kills it as well.

Mod your stats down
06-21-2016, 02:41 AM #10
I did find a work around if anyone else runs into problems. If you use a staff that has a poison effect like the Spider staff, you can do small amounts of damage that will allow you to capture creatures.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo