12-28-2015, 11:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Smile

Here are saves to make you get the plat a little bit easier while still having fun, it's not gonna cover all the trophies as there would be a 100 saves overwise but they'll cover the most frustrating parts :

You must login or register to view this content. Modded by You must login or register to view this content. : Just upgrade your taunting to level 9 (max) then charge up the Yellow Dragon Spirit in a fight by holding R2 and do the final Climax attack !

You must login or register to view this content. : The final food is at Soben, wich is a hidden restaurant only available at night and not shown on the map, it's on the river front on the south-west area, right next to the stand where you can play the noodles mini-game. You need to order the food from outside by standing in front on the restaurant !

You must login or register to view this content. : Just beat the Amon Clan for the final substory, careful it's a tough fight, first 2 fights will be easy/normal, but Shinada's fight will be a lot different and harder, equip his infinite knife and try to get till the end of the fight where Amon will be " flying " around and throwing exploding umbrellas at you and when he's reachable, repeatly stab him until he dies, he wont be able to fight back.

And for Kiryu's fight just equip the golden gun and shoot at him when he's attacking you or otherwise he'll avoid the bullets, the golden gun and Shinada's knife should be equiped but I'm not sure so check your gear before going Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content. : Just play Maximum GP and win it and you should be in the Top 10 and unlock the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. : Just talk to Hirakawa and go to custom, buy and equip the decal and trophy should pop.

Complete all mini-games, Complete all hostess events and finish the game 100% : You must login or register to view this content. by fakeshadow, go and thank him ! Smile

EXTRA HARD SAVE : You must login or register to view this content. save by You must login or register to view this content. go and thank him! Winky Winky

Ultimate Battles save : Link is down by You must login or register to view this content. go thank him!

More saves should be coming, but if you have some to share, please do, everyone will be thankfull ! Winky Winky

Hope this helps Happy

NB: Saves are from me and You must login or register to view this content. part legit and part cheat Smile
Last edited by VegetableLover ; 02-09-2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Corrections

The following 11 users say thank you to VegetableLover for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Andrew Raukens, BASIA2001, Bumcleaver, deavil, delta_12, gfdfgdf, john green 45, mastaha, prototye76, yy26jet
01-14-2016, 03:47 AM #11
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
i m finally finished this damn ultimate battles if anyone interested i can share a save with only one left to do)))
01-14-2016, 04:05 AM #12
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content. this is system save with all ultimate battles finished only one left to beat.hope it helps )))
Last edited by Andrew Raukens ; 01-14-2016 at 04:08 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

BASIA2001, tvbkcok, VegetableLover
01-14-2016, 11:32 AM #13
Originally posted by Andrew
You must login or register to view this content. this is system save with all ultimate battles finished only one left to beat.hope it helps )))

Wow man thanks a lot for the save, it works great! Dunno how you managed it tho because I arrived to the final battle against the final boss and I just can't beat him, its driving me crazy lol
01-14-2016, 12:13 PM #14
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
try to stay close to him and use komaki reversal it s not easy i know but possible i bear him from third attempt.my health was flashing)))
01-14-2016, 12:56 PM #15
try to stay close to him and use komaki reversal it s not easy i know but possible i bear him from third attempt.my health was flashing)))

I'll try that thanks !
01-15-2016, 09:36 AM #16

Finally managed to pull it off, did a lot of square square triangle and O to throw him down, and when he attacks I would just cover and press triangle at the same time repeatly to break his attack with a strong hit and I beat him really easily, thanks a lot for the save man!

Is it ok with you if I add it to the saves with credits? Smile
01-16-2016, 03:01 AM #17
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
it not a problem at all do what u want
01-24-2016, 01:25 AM #18
Hey all, I'm trying to use the EX Hard save because I accidentally overwrote my clear data and I need it for the last trophy. I understand that it is a EU region save and my copy of the game is US. I tried using Bruteforce and PS3 Save Resigner to change the region and get the save onto my game, but when I try to load the save nothing happens. Help would really be appreciated.
01-24-2016, 01:33 AM #19
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by bboyrei View Post
Hey all, I'm trying to use the EX Hard save because I accidentally overwrote my clear data and I need it for the last trophy. I understand that it is a EU region save and my copy of the game is US. I tried using Bruteforce and PS3 Save Resigner to change the region and get the save onto my game, but when I try to load the save nothing happens. Help would really be appreciated.

did you add the region code to your games.conf file? make sure you region swap before you resign your save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo