07-08-2016, 01:58 AM #1
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is a starter save for those who want to play the game with no worries.

there are no trophy unlocks with this.

its literally at the beginning of the game, god mode and inf ammo are active. normal difficulty is set. you need both profile and story save for it to work.

you will need to disable copy protection from the save. (use bruteforce) and then resign to your profile.

the game uses the disc title ID. so if you change regions, use the disc BLUS, BLES code on the psn version.

enjoy..You must login or register to view this content.

please hit that thumbs up if it help you...it motivates me to make and release more saves....big thanks to Hess47 for recommending me to make this public (i originally made it for him)

The following 10 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, hess47, klycik, Mobstercrew, prototye76, saucisse, SHAkA, SpiritOfTesla, tonyred, Wasatio
07-09-2016, 11:22 PM #11
Platinumpt
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
you can try the few online saves already posted on NGU

I believe I have tried them. None of them worked.
07-10-2016, 12:34 AM #12
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Just make a save for Very Hard difficulty.
07-10-2016, 02:12 AM #13
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Angelus
Just make a save for Very Hard difficulty.

U other god mode save post on ngu.
07-11-2016, 07:37 PM #14
here is a starter save for those who want to play the game with no worries.

there are no trophy unlocks with this.

its literally at the beginning of the game, god mode and inf ammo are active. normal difficulty is set. you need both profile and story save for it to work.

you will need to disable copy protection from the save. (use bruteforce) and then resign to your profile.

the game uses the disc title ID. so if you change regions, use the disc BLUS, BLES code on the psn version.

enjoy..You must login or register to view this content.

please hit that thumbs up if it help you...it motivates me to make and release more saves....big thanks to Hess47 for recommending me to make this public (i originally made it for him)

Is it possible to lose mods?I'm stuck Chapter 12 with Thomas,was playing on hard.Any suggestions?I begun a new game with your saves (it didn't show continue and copied both saves) and was working most of the time.Inf ammo is on but i lost god mode.Thanks
07-11-2016, 08:09 PM #15
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by tonyred View Post
Is it possible to lose mods?I'm stuck Chapter 12 with Thomas,was playing on hard.Any suggestions?I begun a new game with your saves (it didn't show continue and copied both saves) and was working most of the time.Inf ammo is on but i lost god mode.Thanks

The profile save has the mods, just like dead island saves...if you lost em then I have no clue how...I got done with my normal playthrough on ofw with no problems.

Did you resign properly?
07-12-2016, 03:26 AM #16
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
did the trophies work in this save? like i can open trophies from it or the trophies displaied
07-12-2016, 03:46 AM #17
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by obaaid View Post
did the trophies work in this save? like i can open trophies from it or the trophies displaied

you can earn trophies with em...its just a god mode starter for those that want to enjoy the game...there are no auto pops here

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

klycik
07-12-2016, 06:08 PM #18
The profile save has the mods, just like dead island saves...if you lost em then I have no clue how...I got done with my normal playthrough on ofw with no problems.

Did you resign properly?

Yes i did,was working fine using Ray.Probably gonna start new game.
11-14-2016, 11:30 PM #19
is there anyway to get mods back? mine disabled in chapter 4. if not can someone link me to a Very Hard save. Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo