Post: Trails of Coldsteel 2[US] Save Set(possibly Platinum?)
10-01-2017, 05:06 AM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was going through my files and I came across this.

You must login or register to view this content.

I can't really remember exactly where I picked this up, it might have been the brute force forums. But since this was one of the last RPGs released on the PS3 no cheats or support really exist for this game.

So I'm posting it here for archival purposes for those who may want to plow through the two games when Cold Steel 3 gets released in America. IIRC this should have all the game wide trophies for all the collectibles. Things like the note Notebook, enemy list, opening all treasure chests.

I have saves of my own with some poorly done cheats on them since this game was next to impossible to hack. The cheats only last one battle but I know for sure i have one with a modded rean who can essentially one shot the special boss that's unique to the second play through if the save on this save set is too difficult. I have not tested all the saves since I got the platinum awhile back, but I know the collectible trophies work.

If the original owner if this save sets comes along they deserve all the credit. This is one annoying game to collect everything in.

The following 4 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

Mago de Oz, ResidentWeevil, signupisforguys, yy26jet
10-02-2017, 04:30 PM #2
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks. If you get more saves, dont hesitate to post them Happy .
10-03-2017, 04:05 AM #3
havoc99
Save Point
Thanks for these I just needed a few to platinum this Smile
11-02-2017, 08:45 PM #4
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
I was going through my files and I came across this.

You must login or register to view this content.

I can't really remember exactly where I picked this up, it might have been the brute force forums. But since this was one of the last RPGs released on the PS3 no cheats or support really exist for this game.

So I'm posting it here for archival purposes for those who may want to plow through the two games when Cold Steel 3 gets released in America. IIRC this should have all the game wide trophies for all the collectibles. Things like the note Notebook, enemy list, opening all treasure chests.

I have saves of my own with some poorly done cheats on them since this game was next to impossible to hack. The cheats only last one battle but I know for sure i have one with a modded rean who can essentially one shot the special boss that's unique to the second play through if the save on this save set is too difficult. I have not tested all the saves since I got the platinum awhile back, but I know the collectible trophies work.

If the original owner if this save sets comes along they deserve all the credit. This is one annoying game to collect everything in.

I resigned to my EU version game and didn't work :(
11-03-2017, 04:42 AM #5
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by javasquez View Post
I resigned to my EU version game and didn't work :(

Well it's a US save set, do you have the EU region code for Coldsteel II added to your save resigner? Coldsteel II is a notoriously hard game to hack due to the values changing constantly between chapters. The EU version might vary greatly from the US version.
03-31-2018, 11:57 PM #6
Yes i may want to plow through the two games before Cold Steel 3.
Thanks
08-18-2018, 06:55 AM #7
Resigned the files to EU fine, sadly for some reason it just gives a black screen when trying to load the files. Anyone got alternative saves out there primarily for nightmare trophy and the collectibles?
04-07-2022, 05:03 AM #8
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
I can confirm that if you played the story once, you can get full plat by "zts1" saves and mine.

I have tested all saves from "zts1" and working well. And for the missing trophies I have continue from "zts1":
Lending Library - can be earned after Save13 (Final dungeon). Just start a new game+ and auto pop.

And upon my save:
Frozen Heart - Slayed Isra-Zamiel in Glacia Shrine. Use my SAVE000, I have re-arranged all orbs. So making to kill this optional boss easier (this is nightmare difficulty). The fight need to make REAN and LAURA as main attacker. Since this is not a 100% win set up, I have tried 4 times and win twice, so 50% chance depends on how critial hit were being performed.
A youtube reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CqdRFKsBkE

Phoenix Ascendant - Use my SAVE001, win this easy battle. After long scene, the headmaster will give you the final medal. And trophy pop!

My saves:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tg6v8lbbjm88j9m/ColdSteel2saves.rar/file
Last edited by yy26jet ; 04-10-2022 at 07:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo