Post: Red Dead Redemption Story Saves + DLC saves EU and US
12-13-2017, 03:13 PM #1
Coplex
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I finally got around to finishing up Red Dead Redemption. About to pop not only the platinum but the 100% with my wife too Smile

I had backed up some saves from when I went through the main story, Doesn't have the first 2 story related trophies though just a heads up.

I did all the DLC Story Missions aside from the first story related trophy. I did the MISC trophies as well. I included instructions for each trophy/save.

Also put the EU and US versions for each save to make it easier for people.
I know we have an RDR thread with quite a lot of saves but I also realise that a lot of those links are dead. Since I Was replaying this anyways I figured I'd share
what I have so that it might make it easier for everyone else. Just glad I could play it on mine and resign it for my Wife. She's played the game 4 times, she was dreading if she had to do it again.

Anyways, here are the saves for the base game as well as the DLC. Enjoy hope it helps!

BASE GAME:
You must login or register to view this content.

DLC:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 13 users say thank you to Coplex for this useful post:

devasso, gatekeeper1122, gowhawx, johnhvat, Leonrpg, oldcp65, OsmirS, SirMicolash, SpiritOfTesla, spitalfire, THE-KILLERZ07, Vaibhav Singh, Wednesday 13
06-22-2018, 10:32 PM #2
devasso
Save Point
Hey man, thanks.
But the trophy to : Spinning Plates, seems bugged.
I go to WHITE MARK but its nothing there.
08-21-2018, 03:01 AM #3
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by devasso View Post
Hey man, thanks.
But the trophy to : Spinning Plates, seems bugged.
I go to WHITE MARK but its nothing there.

yup same here. and no matter how long i wait nothing happens got a enougher save for us to try?
12-08-2018, 03:54 AM #4
it works for me
12-17-2018, 07:29 PM #5
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by MilitaryTribal View Post
it works for me

what did you do? mine still wont work months later
01-13-2019, 08:43 PM #6
i just kept going with the story finishing it
and killing every zombie till it pops trophies
03-03-2019, 08:12 PM #7
Originally posted by Coplex View Post

https://www.mediafire.com/file/968v6d4g2yq18vi/most_rdr_trophies.rar/file here is a 100%save i found on ngu and improved i have the bounty trophy the headshots trophy and of course all the gang hideouts xomplete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo