08-03-2012, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this a save with 100/101 Borgia Flag collected. In theory all you need to do is collect the last flag and you should will unlock the Capture the Flag trophy. I have collected all the flags on the map and in every location except for the last flag in Basilica di San Pietro secret location. Also I do have all of the dlc (3 free ones plus Da Vinci) for this game so I'm not sure if its require for the save to work.
All you need is go into the dna section and replay the secret locations memory A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Basilica di San Pietro. In the mission you must discover and chase a priest through a church. After chasing him you must fight and kill him, once killing him there will be flapping curtains with a leap of faith beam through those curtains to finish the level. Don't jump! Instead hit O to drop down on the leap of faith beam and the flag is under it on another beam. This will give you 101/101 Borgia flags.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ok here is the last Subject 16 Puzzle save.
All you have to do is walk into the Pantheon, the big building in front of you, and turn around with eagle vision on. The Puzzle should be above the door way, climb up either side of the door way and climb over and into the puzzle. Now for the hard part of solving the puzzle... or you can use cluster 10 guide from this site for help You must login or register to view this content.. After completing the puzzle the trophy should pop!

Hopefully both these saves work, let me know if they do ...and sorry I already collected the 10 feathers so I don't have a save for that trophy.

here is my profile save if needed
Last edited by Mercwithamouth ; 08-04-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: added another save

The following 13 users say thank you to Mercwithamouth for this useful post:

Red, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, DarkByke, gmax666, Hellstenen, Howiiie., khkudhgfjvbk, koepke1988, NeoWings, reuar, selvin santos, simmo_316
08-03-2012, 10:01 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Mercwithamouth View Post
Hey guys this a save with 100/101 Borgia Flag collected. In theory all you need to do is collect the last flag and you should will unlock the Capture the Flag trophy. I have collected all the flags on the map and in every location except for the last flag in Basilica di San Pietro secret location. Also I do have all of the dlc (3 free ones plus Da Vinci) for this game so I'm not sure if its require for the save to work.
All you need is go into the dna section and replay the secret locations memory A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Basilica di San Pietro. In the mission you must discover and chase a priest through a church. After chasing him you must fight and kill him, once killing him there will be flapping curtains with a leap of faith beam through those curtains to finish the level. Don't jump! Instead hit O to drop down on the leap of faith beam and the flag is under it on another beam. This will give you 101/101 Borgia flags.

I hope this works! Also maybe other trophies are possible, how ever I have all single player trophies but Subject 16's puzzles and any dlc trophies. I am currently working on Subject 16 puzzles now and will post that save soon... and sorry I already collected the 10 feathers.

Great Save, i've added a link for it on my Thread here:

:y:

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

Mercwithamouth

The following user groaned Red for this awful post:

Howiiie.
08-03-2012, 11:19 PM #3
ok so I updated the post to include the subject 16 puzzle save!
08-04-2012, 02:45 AM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Ok I gonna be straight, isnt there a save 4 this already? And if you catch any with this you need the da vinci download, and the other save around also needs download so this is kinda of a repost, other save offer these 2 saves + feathers.

But nice effort dude Winky Winky
08-04-2012, 06:52 AM #5
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Hopefully both these saves work, let me know if they do ...and sorry I already collected the 10 feathers so I don't have a save for that trophy.

Nice save friend but i think you need to upload also the profile save to make it work, if im not wrong.
08-04-2012, 05:28 PM #6
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Nice save friend but i think you need to upload also the profile save to make it work, if im not wrong.

I tested in the past and wasnt needed, but to be sure it should be there u are right Winky Winky

BTW did you get jap frogger? xD
08-04-2012, 06:05 PM #7
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
BTW did you get jap frogger? xD

Well if it works without the profile, thumbs up for him. Yes finally i got frooger japan Happy . Do you want it?
08-04-2012, 08:10 PM #8
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Ok I gonna be straight, isnt there a save 4 this already? And if you catch any with this you need the da vinci download, and the other save around also needs download so this is kinda of a repost, other save offer these 2 saves + feathers.

But nice effort dude Winky Winky

I looked on the site and could only find one post with the collectables saves and they required a password to download it... I don't know maybe I have missed the other posts.
Last edited by Mercwithamouth ; 08-04-2012 at 08:17 PM.
08-04-2012, 10:28 PM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
yes u are right the other needed pw but have the 3 collectables and if Im not mistaken the pw is in the 1st post
08-18-2012, 11:54 AM #10
Hey guys this a save with 100/101 Borgia Flag collected. In theory all you need to do is collect the last flag and you should will unlock the Capture the Flag trophy. I have collected all the flags on the map and in every location except for the last flag in Basilica di San Pietro secret location. Also I do have all of the dlc (3 free ones plus Da Vinci) for this game so I'm not sure if its require for the save to work.

Ok here is the last Subject 16 Puzzle save.
All you have to do is walk into the Pantheon, the big building in front of you, and turn around with eagle vision on. The Puzzle should be above the door way, climb up either side of the door way and climb over and into the puzzle. Now for the hard part of solving the puzzle... or you can use cluster 10 guide from this site for help You must login or register to view this content.. After completing the puzzle the trophy should pop!

here is my profile save if needed

When i Start this why isnt no Save says New Session ?? do I have to repeat all again??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo