03-23-2013, 06:59 AM #1
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys.
I'm going through my collection and trophy hunting. I noticed there are hardly any saves for this game so I thought I'd share my perfectionist save with you guys.
The save contains 2 gold medals in virtual training.. You need 3 for the trophy to pop.
I took care of the 2 hardest in the combat (medium and short kill streak)
IMO the easiest for the third will be the hidden blade kill streak (20 kills) or the Long Kill Streak. But you can do any other you'd like.
Just load up story, pause, go to virtual training and get 1 gold medal.
Enjoy. Smile
(You should also get the Serial Killer trophy if you Gold in Combat, if you don't yet have it)
PLUS I have plenty enough money for you to mess around for the Gloves Come Off Trophy.
3 Trophies (at least) you can get here. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

PS I do have DLC, but only FREE DLC. You will more than likely have to download them to play.

PSS I only have 93/101 Borgia Flags. I'm guessing they are in story because I cover every city inch in every AC game haha.
If anyone without the Da Vinci DLC can turn my save into a flag save or even the subject 16 save, I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Superkenfitness ; 03-23-2013 at 07:46 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Superkenfitness for this useful post:

Red, khkudhgfjvbk, popteodor, simmo_316
03-23-2013, 01:06 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Hey guys.
I'm going through my collection and trophy hunting. I noticed there are hardly any saves for this game so I thought I'd share my perfectionist save with you guys.
The save contains 2 gold medals in virtual training.. You need 3 for the trophy to pop.
I took care of the 2 hardest in the combat (medium and short kill streak)
IMO the easiest for the third will be the hidden blade kill streak (20 kills) or the Long Kill Streak. But you can do any other you'd like.
Just load up story, pause, go to virtual training and get 1 gold medal.
Enjoy. Smile
(You should also get the Serial Killer trophy if you Gold in Combat, if you don't yet have it)
PLUS I have plenty enough money for you to mess around for the Gloves Come Off Trophy.
3 Trophies (at least) you can get here. Smile

PS I do have DLC, but only FREE DLC. You will more than likely have to download them to play.

PSS I only have 93/101 Borgia Flags. I'm guessing they are in story because I cover every city inch in every AC game haha.
If anyone without the Da Vinci DLC can turn my save into a flag save or even the subject 16 save, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your contribution, i've added your Save to my Thread here:

Again thank you for your work. :happyguy:
03-23-2013, 01:42 PM #3
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Glad to help! Thank you for your online trophy save! It was only right I gave back. Smile
12-13-2016, 03:17 PM #4
Thank you for your save ^-^
10-06-2018, 08:16 PM #5
You cant get the serial killer trophy i did at every combat mission a streak between 18 and 26 without getting hit or anything else and got gold in everything but the serial killer does not pop, i'm trying this for over 2 hours straight and even switching up the missions and style of getting the streak but you just cant get it which is a shame because thats my last trophy for the plat trophy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo