04-11-2019, 04:59 PM #1
Sumile
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone!
I'm asking a question about correcting games order by date on my Trophyleaders log.
I completed with platinum titles on my PS4 at the end of 2018, and afterwards I bought modded
trophies to have some PS3 titles completed dated back in DEC 2017 - FEB 2018.

So, is there a method to correct titles list in a chronological order (PS3 modded titles Before PS4 Titles)?
I tried to re-play my ps4 games with platinum, but nothing updates.

Also I resetted totally my ps4 and played games nad after I connected to PSN; nothing again.
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This is a pic to explain:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sumile ; 04-13-2019 at 05:51 AM.
05-06-2019, 02:47 AM #2
Originally posted by Sumile View Post
Hi Everyone!
I'm asking a question about correcting games order by date on my Trophyleaders log.
I completed with platinum titles on my PS4 at the end of 2018, and afterwards I bought modded

So, is there a method to correct titles list in a chronological order (PS3 modded titles Before PS4 Titles)?

Also I resetted totally my ps4 and played games nad after I connected to PSN; nothing again.
Thanks in advance!

No, but you could easily say you did those game offline awhile ago, and never got around to syncing them.
05-08-2019, 07:55 AM #3
Why is that? I'm totally new to this and I'd be interested to hear why the date under "Updated" can't be changed for a trophy list.
Last edited by Not_A_Hacker ; 05-08-2019 at 07:56 AM.
05-09-2019, 07:58 AM #4
Sumile
Gobble
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by Sumile View Post
Hi Everyone!

Thanks in advance!

No, but you could easily say you did those game offline awhile ago, and never got around to syncing them.

Good, thanks for your advice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo