05-23-2019, 03:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To preface this. Yes, I have looked on the forums and I've seen the saves I wanted to use. My problem comes into play with Brute Force. I'm super new to all of this (as of this week) using the program and I've followed some Youtube videos on how to re-sign and re-region the saves, but.... when I load them up it says the keys are unreadable so I can't decrypt the files. I've read that I might need to reload the save file because it could be corrupted, but if the files I'm using are from the forums so I can't exactly do that.

What do I do? I need the Tactical Challenger trophy, all I have left is the last challenge. I found two different saves on this forum and they both come up as "unreadable" under the key section.

Does anyone have any brute force help or can provide me with a Vanquish save I can use properly in Brute Force? thank you.
05-23-2019, 05:26 AM #2
Okay, so maybe the reason I couldn't decrypt was that I didn't have brute force set properly for my Console and PSID. I tried using the Param.sfo editor but it doesn't give me the option to see the drop-down the window when in the editor so I'm assuming the information I see in brute force itself on the lower half of the screen was giving me the user ID and console ID.... because now I can use the decrypt button.

And now... after I think I got the Console ID and PSID figured out, I get to the end of all of this and even after removing the copy protection with Brute Force I still can't copy the save files over to the PS3. I guess that's where the jailbreak comes into play I guess.
05-25-2019, 12:12 PM #3
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by AnimeFreak280 View Post
Okay, so maybe the reason I couldn't decrypt was that I didn't have brute force set properly for my Console and PSID. I tried using the Param.sfo editor but it doesn't give me the option to see the drop-down the window when in the editor so I'm assuming the information I see in brute force itself on the lower half of the screen was giving me the user ID and console ID.... because now I can use the decrypt button.

And now... after I think I got the Console ID and PSID figured out, I get to the end of all of this and even after removing the copy protection with Brute Force I still can't copy the save files over to the PS3. I guess that's where the jailbreak comes into play I guess.

As long as you followed the Bruteforce guide.

Double check you profile in Bruteforce.

Set Profile > Edit Global Settings

It will show a new small window.

Anyways.... After you load up the save you want to use in Bruteforce
and after you decrypt, on the left side panel where your param.sfo is,
you can double click on it, then it will launch the sfo editor and you
can easily click on the Account ID button to load up your profile number.

You must login or register to view this content.

I've unticked the copy protection for some saves through Bruteforce,
and they still worked, so no need for a jailbreak ps3.

If it doesn't seem to work by using Bruteforce, then use KG Resigner
(I do, because it can which happen from time to time with certain saves).

KG Resigner: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/726491-kgs-ps3-save-resigner-full-tutorial.html

NOTE: I haven't played this game, I just downloaded it to use in Bruteforce to do the screenshot for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo