07-06-2019, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The name of the profile does not start with a letter, previously I had already synchronized trophies and nothing, but now you do not want to synchronize, d55 appears but only the trophies do not appear. I think I added folders that I had previously synchronized but I understand that should not happen, since I'm sure that more than 60% of the folders that I put are not synchronized yet .. what should this be?
07-06-2019, 09:33 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by AngeloEzparz- View Post
The name of the profile does not start with a letter, previously I had already synchronized trophies and nothing, but now you do not want to synchronize, d55 appears but only the trophies do not appear. I think I added folders that I had previously synchronized but I understand that should not happen, since I'm sure that more than 60% of the folders that I put are not synchronized yet .. what should this be?

Have you loaded each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way?

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Taken from FameGod's thread: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-questions-inquiries/731197-trophy-modding-sync-errors-explained.html

Or maybe the files you are using are corrupted
07-06-2019, 10:56 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Reidso View Post
Originally posted by AngeloEzparz- View Post
The name of the profile does not start with a letter, previously I had already synchronized trophies and nothing, but now you do not want to synchronize, d55 appears but only the trophies do not appear. I think I added folders that I had previously synchronized but I understand that should not happen, since I'm sure that more than 60% of the folders that I put are not synchronized yet .. what should this be?

Have you loaded each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way?

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Taken from FameGod's thread: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-questions-inquiries/731197-trophy-modding-sync-errors-explained.html

Or maybe the files you are using are corrupted

Must be corrupted since D55 is compatible and D53 isn't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo