Post: Issue with Syncing new trophies (It is like ps3 dont see my hacked trophy when going online)- (Admins need your help)
07-08-2019, 03:16 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); am using HEn it is working successfully,
1)I extracted the sfo from game save, put it in brute force,
2)Updated the profile id with the new one from the sfo , then rebuild it fully and encrypt the file, then deleted the extra sfo file.
3) I have moved the trophy folder to the home\xxxx\tophy folder, then rebuild the DB
4)I can see the trophies as 100% unlocked when in offline mode

now the issue is when I go online it is like nothing happens no issues any any error but they don't sync they don't even show when online

I have tried it on 2 accounts and both don't start with letter they are as below

1)4db6950
2)4812355ca

the old profile i used is my own which, and the trophy not synced before,
just now installed 1 game and then resigned my old trophy folder and put it instead of the new one and still, it shows 100% after rebuild but once in the game, it doesn't actually sync.

i read everything and tried everything 5 times still same,

* FYI: i am not a noob i used to do this since 3.55 CFW and after that but stopped in 2017 and now back with HEN .

Please, senior people, your advice is appreciated (also any one with sugesstion not mentioned above is appreciated)
07-08-2019, 07:56 PM #2
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by neoar View Post

Try and click the profile instead of syncing in game also you dont need to delete any files after resigning that could also be an issue you have
07-09-2019, 12:02 AM #3

You sure you resigned correctly and aren't using synced folders?
07-09-2019, 06:53 AM #4
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

You sure you resigned correctly and aren't using synced folders?

yes i resigned it multiple times even i have check the files one by 1 after decrypting it and i can see the new profile in the files using the hex editor .
07-09-2019, 01:20 PM #5
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

Try and click the profile instead of syncing in game also you dont need to delete any files after resigning that could also be an issue you have

Just tried that and it didnt work , it just ignoer them , couldt be related to the new slim ps3 or the hen ???!. guys i need help
07-10-2019, 06:44 AM #6
neoar
Space Ninja
i Solvedit by using another consule and kept it on CFW 4.82 , i think some issue is there in the way 4.84 do the rebuild of trophy , thats my only explenation
07-10-2019, 08:49 AM #7
i Solvedit by using another consule and kept it on CFW 4.82 , i think some issue is there in the way 4.84 do the rebuild of trophy , thats my only explenation

There shouldn't be an issue, since I use Hen all the time and never had issue. Maybe use the db.err or webman to force rebuild?
07-10-2019, 11:17 AM #8
Shadow
Banned

im glad you solved it ima have to put my ofw ps3 on HEN to see if i can recreate your issue
04-15-2020, 07:04 PM #9
chitha2kumar
Save Point
abcde
Last edited by chitha2kumar ; 05-30-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo