Post: Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge (many unlockable costumes)
04-07-2013, 09:49 PM #1
Default Avatar
fuc847
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking to see if anyone has a savegame with all costumes unlocked.

thanks!

The following user thanked fuc847 for this useful post:

Ruri Gokō
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM #20
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
The eboot fix I gave you, should work for trials aswell. If you just complete all of them, and share the save, it would be great Smile As I don't have the game myself.

Look at what I wrote above your quote Smile

today or tomorrow i upload a save with Trias done but i want saves on last Checkpoints for the difficultys in storymode Smile cause your invisible mod works too im story but the game freezed sometimes and i have to play legit and its too hard for me...
04-12-2013, 09:22 AM #21
sharing my modded save with all trials done and all of the costumes except for unknown shinobi/ninja, not sure with Hayabusa's extra costume (Nightmare Brought to Life) from NG3.

You must login or register to view this content.

btw this is an R3 save, I have the Jp/Asia version of NG3RE, dunno about the save ID for US and EU versions.

IMPORTANT: back up your checkpoint and story saves since mine is modded with 999999 karma and all skills unlocked or you don't need to copy the Story saves, just the System saves will do if it works.
Last edited by karoshikurenai ; 04-12-2013 at 09:32 AM.
04-12-2013, 09:59 AM #22
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by karoshikurenai View Post
sharing my modded save with all trials done and all of the costumes except for unknown shinobi/ninja, not sure with Hayabusa's extra costume (Nightmare Brought to Life) from NG3.

btw this is an R3 save, I have the Jp/Asia version of NG3RE, dunno about the save ID for US and EU versions.

IMPORTANT: back up your checkpoint and story saves since mine is modded with 999999 karma and all skills unlocked or you don't need to copy the Story saves, just the System saves will do if it works.

do you have Checkpoint saves before the endboss on Hard and hardest difficult on Story Mode?
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM #23
Originally posted by Robsi88 View Post
do you have Checkpoint saves before the endboss on Hard and hardest difficult on Story Mode?

sadly I don't. Will changing difficulty/play styles work with trophy? since it worked in NG3 by just going to last checkpoint. Besides I'm not gonna plat this game, kinda hard to do especially the harder difficulties and leveling up multiplayer character to 50, since online is pretty much almost dead.
04-12-2013, 01:43 PM #24
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
This should only work for CFW. But works in trials aswell yes. If on 3.55, one can do it with joker commands Smile If not, too bad :/

This one is for NPUB31184. Try it and see if inf HP works: You must login or register to view this content.

Works fine. Thank you.
But on the Day 2 in a battle with the boss, you can not destroy the gun on his wing.. How many of them do not hit, they are not killed.
04-12-2013, 01:48 PM #25
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by fbrfbr View Post
Works fine. Thank you.
But on the Day 2 in a battle with the boss, you can not destroy the gun on his wing.. How many of them do not hit, they are not killed.

Yes, I warned about that. Since joker commands ain'nt possible on over 3.55 cfw, one cant deactivate the godmode when needed. Need to use ps3usrcheat to have that one working.
04-12-2013, 02:03 PM #26
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder

Oh man I've been looking for someone like you, you have JP version.
Listen can you upload your last checkpoint save on day 8 right before final fight with regent?
I can beat the boss just tired of going through the game over and over
Beat master ninja legit but UN has me worn out

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

sadly I don't. Will changing difficulty/play styles work with trophy? since it worked in NG3 by just going to last checkpoint. Besides I'm not gonna plat this game, kinda hard to do especially the harder difficulties and leveling up multiplayer character to 50, since online is pretty much almost dead.

If you want to get to level 50 I'll be more than happy to boost with you
Last edited by KingTaino ; 04-12-2013 at 03:05 PM.
04-12-2013, 04:01 PM #27
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Yes, I warned about that. Since joker commands ain'nt possible on over 3.55 cfw, one cant deactivate the godmode when needed. Need to use ps3usrcheat to have that one working.

At Day 4, where you have to carry Canna on hand, does not open the door.
04-12-2013, 10:27 PM #28
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
im searching a working fix for cfw 3.55. the one i found works fine but i can not save in the game. always get the error, cannot save systemdata... i need one for BLJM61010.

has anybody a fix???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo