05-04-2014, 09:00 AM #1
FamedGod
#FinestSquad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

80022D40: All this means if, you rebuilt your database with too many trophy files at once. Keep it to 100-150 folders at one rebuild. Doing a simple re-rebuild of the databse should fix it. If not delete some folders and give it another go.

80022C25: Your folder is corrupt and needs to be replaced. If you want, just edit the TROPUSR.DAT manually and remove the account id and the sync status. (Most people just ask others for new folders).

80022D86: You deleted the game on filezilla but didnt go to your trophy collection offline and delete the game.

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Hope this helps. This was brought to you by Talent. Smile
Last edited by FamedGod ; 05-04-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling

The following 29 users say thank you to FamedGod for this useful post:

::iAmDemoN::, asaad99, camaro084, capovipera, Cloud, CRaZyHuNTeR, Dalmin, Farva, FERNAN-NAVARONE, Kryptus, meier88, MR_M5, NIO77, richard5555, RTE, selvin santos, smashedya, Stunz, Swifter, tetrax01, The FlyingAK47, user_714, X-GHOST-X, xK ELITE GaminG, Yolo Brahs !, ZerthekMods
02-11-2016, 06:36 PM #101
Well, I appreciate it none the less man.
03-18-2016, 02:45 PM #102
Hi just need more explanation for the 80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync error I understand and my profile does begin with a letter e (I had an older account thatbeganwith number but I already gota bunch of trophies using the letter account on my ps4 and since we cant hack ps4 trophies yet I dont want to use my old number account). Anyway I've had a few accounts over the years and have just essentially combined all the trophies I earned from these accounts into the letter account (obviously before I knew number account is better). I use bruteforce save data and changed the account id to the letter account and resigned them. Now i get this error 80022D55.

I don't understand what is meant by load game and extract folder (im not trying to edit trophies btw just use ones i earned from my other accounts). I need a more detailed explanation of this as just way to simple to me that it doesn't make sense. Load the game like you're going to play it? then somehow extract folder as it's running? or what? please be specific, I'm not an idiot these instructions are far too simple that they can be interpreted to mean many different things/options.
Last edited by PatrickBatman ; 03-18-2016 at 02:59 PM.
03-18-2016, 05:10 PM #103
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PatrickBatman View Post
Hi just need more explanation for the 80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync error I understand and my profile does begin with a letter e (I had an older account thatbeganwith number but I already gota bunch of trophies using the letter account on my ps4 and since we cant hack ps4 trophies yet I dont want to use my old number account). Anyway I've had a few accounts over the years and have just essentially combined all the trophies I earned from these accounts into the letter account (obviously before I knew number account is better). I use bruteforce save data and changed the account id to the letter account and resigned them. Now i get this error 80022D55.

I don't understand what is meant by load game and extract folder (im not trying to edit trophies btw just use ones i earned from my other accounts). I need a more detailed explanation of this as just way to simple to me that it doesn't make sense. Load the game like you're going to play it? then somehow extract folder as it's running? or what? please be specific, I'm not an idiot these instructions are far too simple that they can be interpreted to mean many different things/options.

Run the game...let it get to main menu or after you see "installing trophy/trophy data"..something around those lines..quit the game..ftp the newly fresh trophy folder, edit/unlock, ftp back to PS3, restart console in safe mode, rebuild data base..then you can sync trophies...if you use folders that have already been synced before then you will get error. its all been explained before..
Last edited by xenomage ; 03-18-2016 at 05:13 PM.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
03-19-2016, 01:07 PM #104
I guess it's buried because I never read anything inasmuch detail as what you just provided. It was always run the game extract the folder. Now that you remind about games installing trophies at the start that makes more sense although I have a feeling that would just create another error but we'll see. I take edit/unlock is using PS3TIG and not Bruteforce Save data since I have a lettered account now. Thanks.

PS It was weird after I resigned them all with Bruteforce Save Data (before realizing I needed a number account) I then FTPed and did rebuildd database and it was on 0% for 12 hours. So I quit started again and rebuilt and went to xmb and wanted to rebuild again so I let it finally it took me back to xmb and thats when I got the D55 error.
06-09-2016, 01:53 PM #105
I Keep Getting The C25 How Can I Know Which File Is corrupted
06-18-2016, 06:37 PM #106
xK ELITE GaminG
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by FearMyTalent View Post
80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

80022D40: All this means if, you rebuilt your database with too many trophy files at once. Keep it to 100-150 folders at one rebuild. Doing a simple re-rebuild of the databse should fix it. If not delete some folders and give it another go.

80022C25: Your folder is corrupt and needs to be replaced. If you want, just edit the TROPUSR.DAT manually and remove the account id and the sync status. (Most people just ask others for new folders).

80022D86: You deleted the game on filezilla but didnt go to your trophy collection offline and delete the game.

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Thank you Smile
07-17-2016, 09:46 AM #107
NIO77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FearMyTalent View Post
80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

My ID begin with "Letter" and this modding method work with me man ?!@Needa
07-17-2016, 09:48 AM #108
NIO77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bluray720 View Post
I Keep Getting The C25 How Can I Know Which File Is corrupted

Download the fixed folder and mod with around 20 folder it works with me Bro
09-12-2016, 11:37 AM #109
error (80022D87)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.