05-04-2014, 09:00 AM #1
FamedGod
#FinestSquad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

80022D40: All this means if, you rebuilt your database with too many trophy files at once. Keep it to 100-150 folders at one rebuild. Doing a simple re-rebuild of the databse should fix it. If not delete some folders and give it another go.

80022C25: Your folder is corrupt and needs to be replaced. If you want, just edit the TROPUSR.DAT manually and remove the account id and the sync status. (Most people just ask others for new folders).

80022D86: You deleted the game on filezilla but didnt go to your trophy collection offline and delete the game.

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Hope this helps. This was brought to you by Talent. Smile
Last edited by FamedGod ; 05-04-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling

The following 29 users say thank you to FamedGod for this useful post:

::iAmDemoN::, asaad99, camaro084, capovipera, Cloud, CRaZyHuNTeR, Dalmin, Farva, FERNAN-NAVARONE, Kryptus, meier88, MR_M5, NIO77, richard5555, RTE, selvin santos, smashedya, Stunz, Swifter, tetrax01, The FlyingAK47, user_714, X-GHOST-X, xK ELITE GaminG, Yolo Brahs !, ZerthekMods
09-22-2018, 06:42 PM #146
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by POKITARU View Post
If my profile ID begins with a letter what i can do?

If the account is not compatible the only thing you can do is use your disc or download the game digital run it and take the 0% and ftp it over to your pc put the stamps you want and put it back and thats it it would only be good for legit accounts if your planning to sync level 100s that wouldnt be possible unless your willing to put alot of time in it

For Vita it doesnt matter what your account is you always can sync Folders if they are made on a blank account

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

POKITARU
09-23-2018, 12:58 AM #147
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
If the account is not compatible the only thing you can do is use your disc or download the game digital run it and take the 0% and ftp it over to your pc put the stamps you want and put it back and thats it it would only be good for legit accounts if your planning to sync level 100s that wouldnt be possible unless your willing to put alot of time in it

For Vita it doesnt matter what your account is you always can sync Folders if they are made on a blank account

Using Tustin's trp tool, you don't need to download the game to do them Smile

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

POKITARU
09-23-2018, 08:36 AM #148
Wosley
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Using Tustin's trp tool, you don't need to download the game to do them Smile

You got a link to it?
09-23-2018, 12:07 PM #149
@Wosley Thanks! and.. where i can download that tool? @Frosty
09-23-2018, 12:10 PM #150
And where i can download that tool? Ninja
09-23-2018, 05:21 PM #151
Originally posted by POKITARU View Post
@Wosley Thanks! and.. where i can download that tool? @Frosty

You got a link to it?

You must login or register to view this content.

used in conjunction with Flat_z's trp generator script, you can get any game from 2012 and earlier. Unfortunately, to do 2013+ games, you'd need the new erk/hmac keys, which will never happen Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

POKITARU
09-23-2018, 05:23 PM #152
Wosley
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

used in conjunction with Flat_z's trp generator script, you can get any game from 2012 and earlier. Unfortunately, to do 2013+ games, you'd need the new erk/hmac keys, which will never happen Sal

Eh its something that would be a good 50% of all ps3 games since the release been slow past years for Ps3
09-24-2018, 01:42 AM #153
Eh its something that would be a good 50% of all ps3 games since the release been slow past years for Ps3

Yeah, but not Defiance Sal
09-28-2018, 05:19 PM #154
Offline trophies show just as I edited them, but they won't sync online. What do I do?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I don't get any errors at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo