THREAD: Trophy Modding Sync Errors Explained
  1. 05-04-2014, 09:00 AM
    FamedGod's Avatar
    FamedGod
    #FinestSquad
    FamedGod's Avatar
    FamedGod
    #FinestSquad
    386
    Posts
    3,891
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

    80022D40: All this means if, you rebuilt your database with too many trophy files at once. Keep it to 100-150 folders at one rebuild. Doing a simple re-rebuild of the databse should fix it. If not delete some folders and give it another go.

    80022C25: Your folder is corrupt and needs to be replaced. If you want, just edit the TROPUSR.DAT manually and remove the account id and the sync status. (Most people just ask others for new folders).

    80022D86: You deleted the game on filezilla but didnt go to your trophy collection offline and delete the game.

    80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

    Hope this helps. This was brought to you by Talent. Smile
    Last edited by FamedGod ; 05-04-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling

  2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to FamedGod For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 09-28-2018, 05:45 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    9,722
    Posts
    716,080
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MasterPan View Post
    Offline trophies show just as I edited them, but they won't sync online. What do I do?

    EDIT: Forgot to mention I don't get any errors at all.


    Did you resign the Trophy Folders to your ID? Or did you use Fresh folders what you took from your own account?
  4. 09-28-2018, 05:49 PM
    11
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Did you resign the Trophy Folders to your ID? Or did you use Fresh folders what you took from your own account?


    I took my own trophy folders from my ccount, modded my trophies with PS3TrophyIsGood, rebuilded the trophies with Bruteforce (My account starts with a number btw), then transfered them back with Filezilla. I then rebuilded my database on my PS3 and tried to sync, but nothing happened. If I view my trohies in "Offline Mode" everything appears as they did in PS3TrophyIsGood, but they won't seem to sync.
  5. 09-28-2018, 05:52 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    9,722
    Posts
    716,080
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MasterPan View Post
    I took my own trophy folders from my ccount, modded my trophies with PS3TrophyIsGood, rebuilded the trophies with Bruteforce (My account starts with a number btw), then transfered them back with Filezilla. I then rebuilded my database on my PS3 and tried to sync, but nothing happened. If I view my trohies in "Offline Mode" everything appears as they did in PS3TrophyIsGood, but they won't seem to sync.


    But why did use Bruteforce if you took the Folders from your own account?
  6. 09-28-2018, 05:54 PM
    11
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    But why did use Bruteforce if you took the Folders from your own account?


    I followed the instructions listed here: You must login or register to view this content.

    (idk if I can post links, delete if necessary)
    It says here to use Bruteforce after you mod your trophies, so I went ahead and did it :p
  7. 09-28-2018, 06:00 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    9,722
    Posts
    716,080
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MasterPan View Post
    I followed the instructions listed here: You must login or register to view this content.

    (idk if I can post links, delete if necessary)
    It says here to use Bruteforce after you mod your trophies, so I went ahead and did it :p


    If you took the Trophy folders from the same account you want to sync you wont need to use Bruteforce after you did put the timestamps just rebuild database and sync thats pretty much it
  8. 09-28-2018, 06:06 PM
    11
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    If you took the Trophy folders from the same account you want to sync you wont need to use Bruteforce after you did put the timestamps just rebuild database and sync thats pretty much it


    Noted, won't do it the next time I mod trophies. But, for now, do you have any idea how to resolve my problem?
  9. 09-28-2018, 07:00 PM
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    error
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    error
    9,064
    Posts
    86,261
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MasterPan View Post
    Noted, won't do it the next time I mod trophies. But, for now, do you have any idea how to resolve my problem?


    You don't need to rebuild database if using folders made from your own account. Are you using original folders because your acc's incompatible?
  10. 09-28-2018, 07:04 PM
    11
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    You don't need to rebuild database if using folders made from your own account. Are you using original folders because your acc's incompatible?


    Every folder was made from my own account. What do you mean by original folders, like, downloaded from the internet? Also incompatible in what way?
  11. 09-28-2018, 07:19 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    9,722
    Posts
    716,080
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    You don't need to rebuild database if using folders made from your own account. Are you using original folders because your acc's incompatible?


    I always do it though doesnt make a big diffrence anyways