Post: OK people so I just ordered xploder professional...
10-29-2014, 12:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When it gets here tomorrow, im going to test everything. Im not even sure about this considering the 18 pages of people complaining about it in the tutorial thread, but thats from months ago. I got it for a good price. If that loading or error crap comes up, im going to return it and report back to you guys. I suppose youre wondering 'why doesnt he just get xploder ultimate instead?' Well ultimate doesnt work on mac. My library had it for some reason...lol. I hear its hard to get some good customer support? I hope not...and I hope I wont need it...:madsal:

The following user groaned OMEGARED for this awful post:

ryohayabusa
10-29-2014, 01:04 AM #2
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Its actually very good and to my surprise, very easy to use once you get the hang of it, despite all the complaining from here.

I think most people complained because they were so used to the old Ultimate Edition and with the new version, the method got changed slightly, I too was disappointed at first but after a day or so, was resigning saves like nothing.

Btw, you should get NGU elite, you could always send it back and get it free here instead. Smile

The following user thanked Lord Ike for this useful post:

BigTrain
10-29-2014, 01:11 AM #3
Originally posted by Lord
Its actually very good and to my surprise, very easy to use once you get the hang of it, despite all the complaining from here.

I think most people complained because they were so used to the old Ultimate Edition and with the new version, the method got changed slightly, I too was disappointed at first but after a day or so, was resigning saves like nothing.

Btw, you should get NGU elite, you could always send it back and get it free here instead. Smile

Thanks for your response. You're not getting any professional problems? I heard it lacks in the amount of saves too. What are the benefits of being an elite?
10-29-2014, 01:21 AM #4
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by OMEGARED View Post
Thanks for your response. You're not getting any professional problems? I heard it lacks in the amount of saves too. What are the benefits of being an elite?

Well sometimes when i start the xploder up, it tells me to update to adobe with flash or whatever, then it tells me that its not able to update or whatever, after that error message though, my xploder relaunches automatically and bypasses that error, then launches like normal, so far no problems at all aside from that.

The database is ok actually, quite a few useful saves there, although i mostly get them from here, I really dont use the database there but its nice to have just in case.

As for elite, you not only get xploder for free ( a license) but you also get a cool color for your name, name changes, other perks that come along with it, although if you want free xploder i think it needs to be annual sub which is what i get and recommend if you can.

I use it all the time, if you ever need advice, just let me know. Winky Winky
10-29-2014, 01:48 AM #5
Well sometimes when i start the xploder up, it tells me to update to adobe with flash or whatever, then it tells me that its not able to update or whatever, after that error message though, my xploder relaunches automatically and bypasses that error, then launches like normal, so far no problems at all aside from that.

The database is ok actually, quite a few useful saves there, although i mostly get them from here, I really dont use the database there but its nice to have just in case.

As for elite, you not only get xploder for free ( a license) but you also get a cool color for your name, name changes, other perks that come along with it, although if you want free xploder i think it needs to be annual sub which is what i get and recommend if you can.

Thanks. Do you use your xploder on the mac?
10-29-2014, 01:54 AM #6
hess47
League Champion
When it gets here tomorrow, im going to test everything. Im not even sure about this considering the 18 pages of people complaining about it in the tutorial thread, but thats from months ago. I got it for a good price. If that loading or error crap comes up, im going to return it and report back to you guys. I suppose youre wondering 'why doesnt he just get xploder ultimate instead?' Well ultimate doesnt work on mac. My library had it for some reason...lol. I hear its hard to get some good customer support? I hope not...and I hope I wont need it...:madsal:

I would get a different computer lol windows 7 lol. Then use bruteForce it's free. No errors. I use Xploder tho its ok it's down a lot tho.
10-29-2014, 02:18 AM #7
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I would get a different computer lol windows 7 lol. Then use bruteForce it's free. No errors. I use Xploder tho its ok it's down a lot tho.

Yeah I understand. Its quite annoying lol.
10-29-2014, 05:27 AM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
When it gets here tomorrow, im going to test everything. Im not even sure about this considering the 18 pages of people complaining about it in the tutorial thread, but thats from months ago. I got it for a good price. If that loading or error crap comes up, im going to return it and report back to you guys. I suppose youre wondering 'why doesnt he just get xploder ultimate instead?' Well ultimate doesnt work on mac. My library had it for some reason...lol. I hear its hard to get some good customer support? I hope not...and I hope I wont need it...:madsal:

You also get access to the Elite forums and it doesn't need to be an annual subscription, a quarterly sub works too but you must remain Elite for your xploder to remain free.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Lord Ike
10-29-2014, 06:31 AM #9
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
BruteForce is free, and honestly, one of the better programs that can resign, and mod a save.

GameGenie is also up there, but it's 24.99, (cheap if you ask me) and it's not a stupid ass subscription service like Xploder is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo