03-17-2016, 07:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been grinding trophies on the PS4 and the Vita in the last few months, and haven't followed the PS3 trophy saves and stuff like that....
Are there any new PS3 games that are easy to plat and are there saves for them that could help me out... Thanks Smile
03-17-2016, 11:25 AM #2
klycik
Vault dweller
The goosebumps; Lego marvel super heroes; Lego Jurassic World; and many more

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

iEarnTrophies
03-17-2016, 01:47 PM #3
go to You must login or register to view this content.
they have have for games from easy to impossible
just select ps3 and easy difficulty
and you will have your games they you want .

The following user thanked prototye76 for this useful post:

iEarnTrophies
03-17-2016, 10:39 PM #4
Originally posted by iEarnTrophies View Post
So I've been grinding trophies on the PS4 and the Vita in the last few months, and haven't followed the PS3 trophy saves and stuff like that....
Are there any new PS3 games that are easy to plat and are there saves for them that could help me out... Thanks Smile

Like klycik said, Lego series is pretty easy, though will make you grind when doing the challenges. Uncharted series is pretty easy, at least Uncharted 1.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

iEarnTrophies
03-17-2016, 11:40 PM #5
yeah I've already done most of the PS3 exclusive games(uncharted, god of war, infamous, sly, ratchet and clank) but I haven't been doing any Lego games, so thanks I'll sure as hell pick up a few!
03-19-2016, 07:36 AM #6
klycik
Vault dweller
yeah I've already done most of the PS3 exclusive games(uncharted, god of war, infamous, sly, ratchet and clank) but I haven't been doing any Lego games, so thanks I'll sure as hell pick up a few!

Have you got Ratchet and clank nexus?
03-19-2016, 07:37 AM #7
klycik
Vault dweller

BTW I've made save set for most of lego games so it won't be a problem to earn fast platinum Winky Winky
04-08-2016, 10:43 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Since it seems your question has been answered. I am now closing this thread. Have any more questions? Feel free to make a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo