Post: New Tool Coming! Discover, download and install game mods - ModioX
03-26-2019, 02:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Modders,

So I've recently started a project that aims to provide users with all different types of mods into one curated database. All and any mods/games are supported. Users can also upload (install/uninstall) files/mods directly to their console. I would like some ideas for features and general functions you can all find useful. This is currently a personal project so nothing is finalized yet, message me for you're interested in beta testing.

Preview:
You must login or register to view this content.

I just need some suggestions as to where this project could go, so any opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks.
Last edited by itsamnesia ; 03-26-2019 at 02:15 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to itsamnesia for this useful post:

akaPierre, DebuggingCoder, Fixed Username, xShowtime32x
03-27-2019, 03:46 PM #2
Great Work bro but modding , rtm is dead on ps3 now only han and ps3xploit the most popular used on the plateform
04-02-2019, 10:03 PM #3
it'd be really cool to see and id love to be able to get my hands on even an unfinished version lol but i think most ps3 forums are dead now
06-09-2019, 08:47 AM #4
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
Hello Modders,

So I've recently started a project that aims to provide users with all different types of mods into one curated database. All and any mods/games are supported. Users can also upload (install/uninstall) files/mods directly to their console. I would like some ideas for features and general functions you can all find useful. This is currently a personal project so nothing is finalized yet, message me for you're interested in beta testing.

Preview:

I just need some suggestions as to where this project could go, so any opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you releasing this? looks dope :P
08-18-2019, 02:54 PM #5
Originally posted by DebuggingCoder View Post
Originally posted by itsamnesia View Post
Hello Modders,

Preview:

Thanks.

Are you releasing this? looks dope :P

Yes that's right, I will be doing eventually.

But for now I'm looking for more feature ideas from forums.
08-18-2019, 02:57 PM #6
Originally posted by MoroccanMoDZz View Post
Great Work bro but modding , rtm is dead on ps3 now only han and ps3xploit the most popular used on the plateform

Is yourself running a HAN or NON-CFW PS3? Looking for anybody to test on this on their console. Although, I don't suggest there'd be any issues related.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo