THREAD: New Tool Coming! Discover, download and install game mods - ModioX
  1. 03-26-2019, 02:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello Modders,

So I've recently started a project that aims to provide users with all different types of mods into one curated database. All and any mods/games are supported. Users can also upload (install/uninstall) files/mods directly to their console. I would like some ideas for features and general functions you can all find useful. This is currently a personal project so nothing is finalized yet, message me for you're interested in beta testing.

Preview:
    You must login or register to view this content.

I just need some suggestions as to where this project could go, so any opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by itsamnesia ; 03-26-2019 at 02:15 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itsamnesia For This Useful Post:

, ,

3. 03-27-2019, 03:46 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Great Work bro but modding , rtm is dead on ps3 now only han and ps3xploit the most popular used on the plateform
  4. 04-02-2019, 10:03 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    it'd be really cool to see and id love to be able to get my hands on even an unfinished version lol but i think most ps3 forums are dead now
  5. 06-09-2019, 08:47 AM
    DebuggingCoder
    Can’t trickshot me!
    DebuggingCoder
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by itsamnesia View Post
    Hello Modders,

So I've recently started a project that aims to provide users with all different types of mods into one curated database. All and any mods/games are supported. Users can also upload (install/uninstall) files/mods directly to their console. I would like some ideas for features and general functions you can all find useful. This is currently a personal project so nothing is finalized yet, message me for you're interested in beta testing.

Preview:
    You must login or register to view this content.

I just need some suggestions as to where this project could go, so any opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you releasing this? looks dope :P