07-25-2019, 06:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I updated to 4.84 rebug rex because my ps3 is cex I switched to DeX and turned all settings to debug and DeX inside rebug toolbox I recently played with a few settings and now my ps3 is in no input mode it wont show on my screen no input on TV when the ps3 turns on only green light and no input or sound and when it's on I turn the console off there's no beep when I press the power button I am able to access recovery menu but nothing in it works except for the update feature my ps3 is a cech2501a and help would be greatly appreciated please help
07-25-2019, 08:48 PM #2
Update now when I try to use recovery mode to update it freezes I think I'm fucked well its within 30 day warranty so I might not be if I play my cards right
07-25-2019, 11:12 PM #3
Another update found out my hdd died found the proof if I remove the drive I get error applicable storage not found or something like that
07-27-2019, 06:41 PM #4
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by KrazyGamer440 View Post
Another update found out my hdd died found the proof if I remove the drive I get error applicable storage not found or something like that

Well yes if you remove the HDD ofcourse you will get that message haha as the ps3 cant load without one i would suggest reinstalling your firmware through recovery since thats the only thing working you may have soft bricked im not totally sure though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo