Post: How can I use save files from other profile to use on my own?
11-11-2019, 10:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry for asking this Im used to ps4 using savewizard its easy but have zero idea about ps3. When I got the console I didnt know that you can use other peoples savefiles till a few weeks ago. Anyway can someone help me out on how I can use and re-assign peoples profiles to my account?

If possible does anyone have a Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection save file for the USA version of the game that I just got last week? Need the save file for a ng+ run to have stealth, bandana, weapons etc to enjoy the game freely for mgs2, mgs3, mgs4 and peace walker please. I have played every metal gear games and have 100% all the games on each hand held and console for the PAL region but I wanted the legacy collection to play on 1 console so bad I had to get the US version as PAL doesnt stock it here as new anymore. I dont care about trophies if the save works to tweak for my profile somehow and I dont unlock trophies im ok with it all
11-12-2019, 01:44 AM #2
Originally posted by archangel2222 View Post
Sorry for asking this Im used to ps4 using savewizard its easy but have zero idea about ps3. When I got the console I didnt know that you can use other peoples savefiles till a few weeks ago. Anyway can someone help me out on how I can use and re-assign peoples profiles to my account?

If possible does anyone have a Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection save file for the USA version of the game that I just got last week? Need the save file for a ng+ run to have stealth, bandana, weapons etc to enjoy the game freely for mgs2, mgs3, mgs4 and peace walker please. I have played every metal gear games and have 100% all the games on each hand held and console for the PAL region but I wanted the legacy collection to play on 1 console so bad I had to get the US version as PAL doesnt stock it here as new anymore. I dont care about trophies if the save works to tweak for my profile somehow and I dont unlock trophies im ok with it all

Use Bruteforce Savedata

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo