Post: $20 Reward for fixing my super frustrating problem, read the description inside.
05-17-2020, 11:59 PM #1
mrmike
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm on Ferrox 4.86

One day, during regular game play on Call of Duty Black Ops 2, the game would not let me run and throw grenades/flashes. So I think, OK, no problem. I turn off the PS3, turn it back on, and same problem. I put in Black Ops 1, same problem. I put in Black ops 3, it'll let me run and throw grenades but it wont let me throw flashes. The controller is not the issue since both of the controllers I have were in perfect working order. Switching back and forth between controllers result in the same problems for the same games. I go in to safe mode. I reformat the PS3 hard drive. I put in the Black Ops disk offline. I go in to local play. Still can't run or use my grenades and flashes. Hitting the reset button on the controller does not work.

If you google, "can't run or throw grenades ps3", the first 2 results sound similar to my issue but they have been resolved.

I am completely stumped.

Willing to pay for a resolution to my issue, if you're an admin and want the funds put in to escrow under your own supervision and then releases, I don't mind. I'm willing to pay through cash app or venmo to whoever is able to offer a suggestion that resolves my issue first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo