01-26-2011, 06:29 AM #1
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a red screen with Chinese writing on one of my PS3's. Anyone know a fix for this please?

$10 paypal for a WORKING fix Smile
01-26-2011, 06:44 AM #2
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Garf
I have a red screen with Chinese writing on one of my PS3's. Anyone know a fix for this please?

$10 paypal for a WORKING fix Smile

Originally posted by another user

"The PS3 red screen is noted by the red background with the error message "A serious error has occurred. Contact technical support for assistance." It is quite annoying since you can't do anything with your console and you can't get around the screen. So what can you do to get a PS3 red screen of death fix?

PS3 Red Screen of Death Fix- Tips

1) Try turning it on and off again. This mysteriously works...sometimes.

2) If that method fails then try resetting your console- Place your console in standby mode (when it shows the red light) then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until you hear 2 beeps. This will reset your console settings however it should affect your hard drive data.

3) Turn off your console, unplug all the cables except the power cord then plug them back in. The PS3 red screen maybe caused by a loose cable.

4) Try taking out the hard drive and putting it back in. The instructions to do this are in your user's manual. Maybe the hard drive isn't properly connected.

Hopefully one of the tips above can fix the PS3. However ff none of the tips above give you a PS3 red screen of death fix then you are left with 2 options: Send your PS3 to Sony or get a good PS3 repair guide and fix the PS3 yourself."

Source = You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo